Event Details |
Event Overview |
Date: February 28 - March 1, 2012
Venue: Microsoft Conference Center, Redmond, WA
Booth Number: 5
Microsoft’s 10th annual US Public Sector CIO summit brings together leaders from Federal, State and Local Governments, Education and Health organizations throughout the US to discuss key issues that public sector organizations face today and discover new innovative technology solutions.
At the summit, Microsoft and its strategic partners showcase case studies, innovative IT solutions and tools that can put organizations ahead of the IT curve.
Infosys Public Services (IPS) is the Welcome Reception sponsor. Visit us at booth number 5 to know more about IPS flagship solutions and services from senior Infosys executives including CEO Eric Paternoster and Marketing Head VJ Bala. IPS experts share details and related educational material that help build tomorrow's government:
- Health Insurance Exchange Solution – Infosys Health Benefit Exchange that is empowering states to comply with PPACA mandate quickly and economically
- Cloud Strategy and Services – how to effectively lift the fog on Cloud
- Microsoft Dynamics and CRM – how IPS is leveraging its strategic partnership with Microsoft and best-in-class solutions to transform clients' Microsoft Dynamics initiatives
- IPS' Mobility and Social Commerce & Social Media Engagement Solutions – how to enable public sector organizations to become more 'connected' and transform service delivery
by Vince Menzione, GM - Partner Strategy, Microsoft
Date: February 28, 2012
Time: 18:00-20:00 PST
Vince Menzione introduces Infosys Public Services as a partner and sponsor, and Eric Paternoster formally welcomes all the attendees.
Opening Note by Curt Kolcun, VP - Public Sector, Microsoft
Date: February 29, 2012
Time: 8:30–9:00 PST
Curt Kolcun acknowledges Infosys Public Services as a key partner and sponsor in his welcome note.
Topic: Cost Effective Cloud Solutions - A Survey of Windows Azure Solutions in State and Local Government
Speakers: Steve Read, Azure Lead, Microsoft State and Local Government,
John Nelson, Azure Platform Specialist, Microsoft State and Local Government
Date: March 1, 2012
Time: 13:45-14:30 PST
A survey of Windows Azure solutions in state and local government. John Nelson introduces Infosys Public Services Azure capabilities and details the benefits of Windows Azure Cloud solutions around:
- Managing state archives
- Coordinating election night reporting
- Collaborating with citizens during disasters
- Coordinating large public events like the New York Giants Super Bowl victory parade
Know more about the event