Infosys invites you to Retail Systems 2005 which showcases how new technologies - RFID, self-service kiosks, wireless technology, loyalty cards - can add to your businesses competitive advantage and profitability.
At Retail Systems 2005 contact us at booth 738 for information on solutions that help you:
- Eliminate revenue-losses due to markdowns and stock-outs - Lead Time Optimization
- Revolutionize your inventory management - RFID
- Meet your strategic performance measures - Enterprise Performance Management
- Eliminate losses due to data errors - Item Data Integrity
- Leverage cross channel synergies - Multi Channel Commerce
- Strengthen supplier relationships - Supplier Collaboration
You also get the opportunity to interact with Infosys' retail solution experts to discover how each specific solution helps in optimizing your business performance and in making it more customer centric and competitive.
Infosys' Retail and CPG business unit client base spans all major segments of the value chain, from retailers to distributors and CPG manufacturers. The unit provides revolutionary services in the form of business process conceptualization, process engineering, package selection, and implementation.
For more information on Retail Systems 2005, click here
To learn more about Infosys solutions and service offerings in the Retail and CPG space, click here