Infosys Named a Leader in Engineering Services by ISG
Infosys has been recognized as a leader in the ISG Provider Lens™ Quadrant Report 2019 for Engineering Services. Infosys was rated as a leader in six of the seven quadrants in the report demonstrating its attractive product and service portfolio and competitive position across all engineering projects.
The latest ISG Provider Lens study evaluated 15 engineering service providers serving the U.S. market with a focus on digital transformation. Spread across seven quadrants, the report covered functional areas of ‘Product Engineering’, ‘Manufacturing & Plant/Process Engineering’, along with ‘Software/Digital & Platform Engineering’ within the Automotive, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences and Consumer Packaged Goods industries.
The report acknowledged Infosys’ strengths in Engineering Services on the following parameters:
- Automotive Product Engineering - Infosys is a powerful partner for the automotive industry, and it leverages and applies its existing and broad IT know-how to address specific goals such as customers’ core business processes, with a specific focus on agile implementation.
- Automotive Manufacturing & Plant/Process Engineering - Infosys has a broad presence and efficiently transfers its long-standing IT service provisioning experience in the automotive industry into process-related areas such as manufacturing and engineering to develop specific solutions for relevant tasks.
- Automotive Software/Digital & Platform Engineering – Infosys’ service portfolio for software/digital & platform engineering provides a broad coverage of functionality (application development & maintenance, data analytics, platform engineering). With its comprehensive partner network, Infosys ensures that current digital transformation trends and technologies are included in concrete development initiatives.
- Chemicals & Oil & Gas - Manufacturing & Plant / Process Engineering - For the Oil and Gas industry, Infosys provides a portfolio that provides specific solutions to address all production stages (upstream, midstream, downstream) to help achieve efficiency gains, provide operational support and maintenance services as well as advance the solutions.
- Chemicals & Oil & Gas - Software/Digital & Platform Engineering –The offering for the oil & gas segment includes solutions addressing areas such as the digital oil field, production optimization, energy management and predictive maintenance.
- Life Sciences & CPG - Manufacturing & Plant/Process Engineering - Infosys addresses Good Practices (GxP) requirements across industries with its extensive portfolio that includes shop-floor integration solutions that provide good coverage of digital transformation (IoT, Industry 4.0) aspects.
- Life Sciences & CPG – Software / Digital & Platform Engineering - Infosys provides a multitude of software & platform engineering solutions, positioning itself as a powerful and capable player, also within GxP-regulated environments.