Infosys Recognized as a ‘Leader’ in IDC MarketScape Report on Worldwide Manufacturing Information Transformation Strategic Consulting
Infosys has been positioned as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Manufacturing Information Transformation Strategic Consulting 2018 Vendor Assessment. The report recognized Infosys for the value it delivers to its customers in complex information transformation (IX) projects, and highlighted Infosys Nia and the Infosys Information Platform, Genome, and HawkEye as key Infosys assets for IX.
The IDC MarketScape report evaluated the capability and business strategy of nine prominent IT service providers for systems integration and other IT services related to information transformation in the manufacturing industry. This evaluation is based on a comprehensive framework and a set of parameters that are most conducive to success in providing IT services for IX in both short and the long terms.
Key highlights from the report:
- Infosys brings together a strong focus on the manufacturing industry, expertise and IP in data management, advanced analytics and innovation with new technologies such as IoT and AI, and a deep set of resources from delivery and innovation centers, COEs, and partnerships.
- The report underscores the breadth of Infosys’ range of services and capabilities related to IX as its strength.
- The shift Infosys made because of its investment in Nia is highly visible in the scale and scope of its IX projects.
- Over the past five years, Infosys has completed more than 230 IX strategic consulting projects for manufacturers.
- Infosys’ partnership with academia to expand its innovation related to IX.
Infosys has been serving the manufacturing industry for over 35 years. Within the manufacturing sector, Infosys focuses on clientele in automotive, aerospace, and industrial manufacturing.
About IDC MarketScape: IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360-degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
For more information contact PR_global@infosys.com