Infosys is positioned as a Leader in Next-Gen Application Development & Maintenance Services by ISG
Infosys has been named as a market leader in the ISG provider Lens Quadrant report, ‘Next-Gen Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) Services Global 2019’. ISG evaluated Infosys as a Leader among 30 service providers for its resource pool, commitment to next-generation ADM engagements and its end-to-end offerings in application development, application maintenance and support, legacy application modernization and cloud migration, as well as domain and technology consulting.
ISG evaluated companies across six quadrants, namely, next-generation ADM, agile development, continuous testing, and next-gen ADM in BFSI, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Manufacturing industries. Infosys has been positioned as a Leader across all these quadrants, while being rated highest in both the agile development and manufacturing quadrants.
Key highlights from the report:
- Value-added delivery approach: Infosys has a standardized and mature approach to managed services contracts, following its ‘Navigate your Next’ strategy, which focuses on enabling digital capabilities and energizing core systems and processes with next generation technologies
- ‘Zero Distance’ approach: Infosys adds value beyond contractual constructs by suggesting workable solutions with quantifiable results
- Agile Development: Infosys’ Global Agile Delivery framework combines benefits of a traditional distributed delivery model and agile methodology to create a distributed environment to improve predictability, deliver business value and reduce risks for clients
- Continuous Testing: Infosys Validation Solutions (IVS) is the company’s quality assurance and testing practice that maintains a 98 percent retention rate with existing clients. Infosys is an ideal choice for clients looking to run their testing operations in a managed mode with full lifecycle management
- BFSI: Infosys’ BFSI stack, investments in fintechs and deep industry alliances are helping the company create a value-driven proposition
- Manufacturing: Infosys’ manufacturing practice is acknowledged for offering a multitude of services, including application development and maintenance, independent validation, application consulting, and enterprise application package services, among others.
For more information, please refer here.