Everest Group Names Infosys as a Leader and Star Performer in 2016 Banking Application Outsourcing PEAK Matrix™ by Everest Group
Also recognized as a leader in Global Capital Markets for the third consecutive year
Bangalore – December, 22 2016: Infosys has been positioned as a Leader and Star Performer for the second time in a row in the 2016 PEAK Matrix™ for Banking Application Outsourcing (AO) by Everest Group. The consulting and research firm also placed Infosys as a Leader in the Global Capital Markets for the third consecutive year.
Infosys scored high in scale and scope of its delivery capability, focus on IP-based solutions, success with next generation initiatives and technologies such as Design Thinking, Mana, Zero Distance, and a strong portfolio of offerings and acquisitions.
The 2016 Everest Group Banking and Capital Markets AO PEAK Matrix™ assessment evaluated over 28 leading banking application outsourcing service providers. The companies were mainly assessed on AO delivery capabilities and market success.
The following strengths of Infosys were highlighted in the report:
- Strong customer acquisition capabilities proven by several new deal wins across North America and Europe leading to double digit percentage growth in the banking AO revenue stream
- Acquisition of firms such as Panaya and Skava to bring in automation and digital experience respectively to their clients and investments in niche, startup companies like CloudEndure
- Innovation through proactive initiatives such as Zero Distance, an innovation framework, which is a grassroots approach to ensure that every developer, project manager, analyst and architect is at “Zero Distance” – to the end user, to the underlying technology and therefore to the value
- Leveraging the company’s knowledge based AI platform, Mana, to provide clients with purposeful artificial intelligence solutions
- Partnership with a variety of established FinTech players to drive design thinking and core technical skills