Infosys Positioned as a Leader and Star Performer 2016 in Big Data and Analytics Services in Global Banking PEAK Matrix™ by Everest Group
Bangalore – January 24, 2017: Infosys has been positioned as a Leader and Star Performer in the 2016 PEAK Matrix™ for Big Data and Analytics Services in Global Banking by Everest Group.
Everest Group assessed 22 service providers for their capabilities in big data & analytics in banking. Infosys scored high for the scale and scope of its delivery capabilities. The company’s strong domain expertise and innovation capabilities which contributed to buyer satisfaction and overall success in the market, further contributed to this positioning. Significant investments in platforms-based solutions, success in acquiring new customers and continued focus on innovation through design thinking led approach also enhanced the company’s position as a Leader. The Star Performer designation is based on positive year-on-year movement on the PEAK Matrix.
The following strengths of Infosys was highlighted in the report:
- Signed multiple new, large deals in 2015 across North America, Europe and APAC
- Witnessed double-digit percentage growth in big data & analytics service revenue in banking
- Entered into new partnerships with players like Cloud Endure and Waterline Data in the ecosystem
- Launched special training and certification programs on big data technologies
- Launched multiple new solutions like Infosys Information Platform and Credit Card Data and Analytics Platform (Customer Genome Solution)
Jimit Arora, Partner, Everest Group, "Investments in new platforms, focus on AI and automation, design-thinking led innovation, and a market-leading growth rate have positioned Infosys as a Star Performer and Leader on Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix™ on Big Data & Analytics Services in Banking."
Infosys has been continuously investing in augmenting its data analytics capabilities and launched several solutions like SME Working Capital Genome and Infosys Analytics Workbench. Infosys has also invested in various startups in the data and analytics space like UNSILO, Tidalscale, Cloudyn and Trifacta.