Infosys Recognized as a ‘Leader’ in IDC MarketScape Report on Worldwide Manufacturing Customer Experience IT Strategic Consulting
Infosys has been positioned as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Manufacturing Customer Experience IT Strategic Consulting 2018 Vendor Assessment. The report recognized Infosys for the successful use of Design Thinking to establish itself as a strategic partner for its manufacturing clients in the area of customer experience.
The study evaluated the capability and business strategy of 11 of the prominent IT service providers for IT strategic consulting related to customer experience (CX) in the manufacturing industry. This assessment was based on a comprehensive framework and set of parameters that are most conducive to success in providing strategic consulting services for CX in both the short and long terms.
Highlights from the report:
- The report stated Infosys' overall breadth of functionality, its range of related services, and its IP related to CX as its strengths.
- Infosys’ shift from an application and integration approach to CX towards a focus on customer outcomes and experiences that drives the adoption of a strategy before identifying the applications, processes, and services that need to support the strategy.
- The acquisition of Brilliant Basics, a global design and product studio, to strengthen its digital capabilities.
- The creation of Customer Genome with more than 120 attributes to quickly identify and deliver end customers a customized experience.
- The company’s plan to open 40-50 customer experience hubs in the next three to five years, where Infosys will work conjointly with customers to enhance customer experience for its end customers.
- The successful completion of more than 70 CX-related projects in IT strategic consulting for manufacturers in the past three years.
Infosys has been serving the manufacturing industry for over 35 years. Within the manufacturing sector, Infosys focuses on clientele in automotive, aerospace, and industrial manufacturing.
About IDC MarketScape: IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360-degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
For more information contact PR_global@infosys.com