Infosys named a Leader in Professional Services for Salesforce Sales Cloud & Service Cloud in Germany by ISG
Frankfurt – July 22, 2019: Infosys has been recognized as a leader in the ISG Provider Lens™ 2019 - Salesforce Ecosystem report for the provision of Professional Services for Sales Cloud & Service Cloud in Germany. The report highlighted Infosys’ significant presence in the German market in addition to its large European presence. It also underlined its focus on the digital transformation of their clients, comprehensive development environment for Salesforce implementations as well as powerful industry solutions especially in the automotive and healthcare spaces. The report also highlighted the outstanding customer satisfaction rating obtained by Infosys.
The ISG study analyzed 19 relevant software vendors and service providers in the German market. This was based on a multi-phased research and selected vendors were positioned basis the ISG Research methodology. The providers were evaluated based on their strategies and vision, level of innovation, brand awareness and presence in the market as well as the breadth and depth of portfolio of services offered.
The report acknowledged Infosys’ strengths along the following parameters:
- Delivery model formula: Infosys operates a global delivery organization with more than 3,000 Salesforce-dedicated resources. Its global delivery mix of onshore and offshore resources contributes to cost efficient project execution.
- Deployment automation: With its agile pro – smart development platform, Infosys provides a comprehensive implementation environment with several automated steps that help increase efficiency and speed in Salesforce implementation projects.
- Industry offerings: Infosys has powerful industry solutions, namely for the automotive sector and healthcare. For Sales Cloud, Infosys’ preconfigured template for cross industry use is a remarkable offering. In the Service Cloud context, Infosys offers several powerful solutions, for example Smart Field Manager - a field service platform and HR Case Management.
- Mature contract model: The company’s share of fixed-price or outcome-based projects in Germany is rather high and indicates that Infosys is willing to take co-responsibility for the engagement results.
- Dedicated Salesforce Practice in Germany: Infosys has set up a dedicated Salesforce Practice in Germany and expanding Fluido’s presence beyond the Nordics into Germany.
A complimentary copy of the report can be accessed here.
For more information contact PR_global@Infosys.com