Infosys Cited As A Leader In Global IT Infrastructure Outsourcing Services By Independent Research Firm
Infosys Recognized as Offering Strong Consulting-Led IT Infrastructure Transformation
Highlights / Key Facts |
Industry Expert |
Fremont, Calif., April 5, 2011 - Infosys (NASDAQ: INFY) today announced it has been named a "Leader" in The Forrester Wave™: Global IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, Q1 2011 as well as recognized as offering strong consulting-led Infrastructure transformation.
Highlights / Key Facts
- According to the March 2011 Forrester Research, Inc. Wave report, Infosys offers strong consulting-led infrastructure transformation and has a solid roadmap for planned enhancements. It is a rising power in the IT infrastructure management space.
- The research report further states that Infosys "has diverse geographic client distribution across the globe, a robust partner ecosystem, and a stand-out story on innovation and continuous improvement."
- The report highlighted that Infosys received the highest possible scores for the following:
- customer value proposition and vision
- innovation and continuous improvement
- operations and strategy consulting
- planned enhancements and investments to support strategy
- ecosystem participation and global client geographic distribution.
Anand Nataraj, Vice President and Business Unit Head, Infrastructure Management Services, Infosys Technologies:"We believe Forrester's rating confirms our position as a leader in the market. Infosys helps organizations transform their IT Infrastructure by aligning it to their business objectives and maximizing the value of their investments. By co-creating solutions with our clients and partners, Infosys helps improve users' experience and agility, reduce the cost and complexity of their technology and operations, and stay ahead of the technology curve."
Infosys, Infrastructure Management, Infrastructure Outsourcing, Forrester Research, IT Infrastructure Transformation, IT Service Management, Data Center Management, Security Management, VDI, ITIL, Cloud Computing