Infosys is Among an Elite Group of Leaders Providing Oracle Application Services – Independent Research Firm
Bangalore – March 26, 2014:
Infosys, a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions, today announced that it has been ranked as a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Oracle Application Services Providers, Q1 2014 report. The Forrester Research, Inc. report recognizes Infosys, among other vendors, for significant global work on major transformation initiatives. Forrester has given Infosys the highest possible scores for vision, Oracle alliance, pricing strategy, maintenance and ongoing support services.
Forrester’s 35-criteria evaluation of Oracle application services providers identifies the nine largest global partners in terms of practitioners and revenue.
The Forrester Wave acknowledges Infosys for:
- Focusing investments in new product areas such as mobility, Fusion and engineered systems
- Being well-suited for clients in industries such as financial services and insurance, manufacturing, utilities, telecommunications, retail, consumer packaged goods and wholesale trade
- Its ability to provide clients with flexible, subscription-based alternatives to traditional Oracle solutions that are built specifically for industries or domains
- Becoming one of the early providers to attain the certifications and advanced specializations required to achieve the elite Diamond Partner status
- Its aggressive co-innovation with Oracle
Liz Herbert, Principal Analyst, Forrester in the report:
"Infosys has shot up the ranks as a top tier Oracle services provider, through its aggressive co-innovation with Oracle and focused investment into newer product areas such as mobility, fusion and engineered systems….And, it’s more recent investments in platforms…mean that Infosys clients have flexible, subscription-based alternatives to traditional Oracle solutions that are purpose-built for industries or domains.”
Ravi Kumar S, Senior Vice President and Global Head, Oracle Practice Infosys:
“Infosys has made significant investments in the latest Oracle technology stack, tools and methodologies as well as pioneered joint innovation and co-development of solutions with Oracle. As one of the first Diamond Partners of Oracle, Infosys has helped clients modernize and enhance their technology estate to drive tangible business outcomes globally. Our clients recognize the value Infosys brings to their business, drawing on our deep understanding of their growth needs, and our long term relationship with Oracle.”