- New and enhanced product suite enables organizations to leverage closed loop analytics for unlocking efficiencies and strengthening their supply chain for collaborative decision making and actionable insights.
- The product's self-service capabilities and role-based approach delivers superior user experience with intuitive dashboards and personalized content for every role.
- With logistics and finance being the latest additions, the product suite now offers industry-specific key performance indicators and data models across five key functional areas including sourcing & procurement, inventory and service.
- 7 clients, including 3 Fortune 500 and 3 Global 2000 companies, have partnered with Infosys to drive collaborative decision making across their supply chain.
- The product offers a range of new features and enhancements -
Business Process Dashboards - New visual dashboards for at-a-glance business process view.
In-Memory BI - Simple, flexible, and faster access to live reports and analysis with an option for offline analysis.
Personalized Alerts and Initiatives - Proactive monitoring of information by setting contextual and personalized alerts.
Enhanced Self-Service BI - Create, view and seamlessly share compelling functional content. Personalize static and dynamic reports with version sharing capability
- The product suite's core platform is built upon Microsoft technologies including, SharePoint 2010, Microsoft Office 2010 and SQL Server 2008 R2.
According to Subu Goparaju, Senior Vice President and Head-SETLabs and Product Incubation Engineering, Infosys Technologies, "Organisations are striving to create an agile supply chain with the ability to sense and respond to the dynamic demand chain. The new enhanced Supply Chain Visibility and Collaboration provides ecosystem-wide visibility, contextual intelligence and facilitates a collaborative environment."
- "In today's competitive business environment, manufacturers are challenged to find ways to improve and optimize the performance of their supply chains," said Drew Gude, Director, U.S. High Tech and Electronics Industry Solutions, Microsoft. "Building on Microsoft’s business intelligence and collaboration tools, Infosys is enabling customers to increase efficiencies and gain better visibility to their supply chains across their global offices, suppliers and partners."
About Infosys Technologies Ltd.
Infosys (NASDAQ: INFY) defines, designs and delivers IT-enabled business solutions that help Global 2000 companies win in a Flat World. These solutions focus on providing strategic differentiation and operational superiority to clients. With Infosys, clients are assured of a transparent business partner, world-class processes, speed of execution and the power to stretch their IT budget by leveraging the Global Delivery Model that Infosys pioneered. As of December 31, 2010, the Infosys group had over 127,000 employees in over 50 offices worldwide. Infosys is part of the NASDAQ-100 Index and The Global Dow. For more information, visit
Infosys Safe Harbor
Statements in connection with this release may include forward-looking statements within the meaning of US Securities laws intended to qualify for the "safe harbor" under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties including those described in our SEC filings available at
, including our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended March 31, 2010, and our other recent filings, and actual results may differ materially from those projected by forward-looking statements. We may make additional written and oral forward-looking statements but do not undertake, and disclaim any obligation, to update them.