Infosys (NYSE: INFY), a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services, today announced the launch of the
Finacle SME Enable to help banks enhance support and service for their small and medium business enterprise (SME) customers. The first-of-its-kind, mobile-based financial and business management solution is exclusively designed to help SMEs not only experience banking services on the move, but also manage their business operations efficiently.
- SME Enable is a unified application for both banking and non-banking services aimed at helping SMEs run their businesses efficiently
- SME Enable will provide a bank’s SME customers real-time access to their account information and relevant financial management tools to manage their day-to-day business operations in a self-service mode
- The solution will enable SMEs to grow their businesses through a host of features such as enterprise setup, automated banking transactions in supply chain, credit management, social connect, integrated alerts/analytical tools for financial management, and channels to seek expert advice
- Integration of the Infosys TradeEdge, a cloud-based retail trade platform, with SME Enable will help SME clients obtain complete visibility into their inventories and sales transactions, along with seamless integration of banking services
- For SME customers, this solution will enable a high degree of self-service and efficiency. For a bank, this will mean a significant reduction in time and effort required to serve their SME customers, while gaining an opportunity to build deeper relationships
Michael Reh, Senior Vice President and Global Head, Finacle, Infosys:
“SMEs today constitute a significant share of gross domestic product (GDP). Convenient banking services as well as agile and cost-efficient operations are key growth drivers for this segment. Banks have a great opportunity to gain a loyal customer base in this segment by providing relevant digital banking solutions, along with an integrated support for their business needs. Finacle SME Enable fits right into this niche and can be a game changer for banks.”
- Gartner gives Infosys Finacle the highest product score in ‘Gartner Critical Capabilities for international retail core banking’ report. Read more
- Infosys Finacle Launches First-of-its-Kind Digital Banking Solution for Young People. Read more
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$ 8.7 billion in annual revenues and 176,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Certain statements in this press release concerning our future growth prospects are forward-looking statements regarding our future business expectations intended to qualify for the 'safe harbor' under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, which involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties relating to these statements include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties regarding fluctuations in earnings, fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, our ability to manage growth, intense competition in IT services including those factors which may affect our cost advantage, wage increases in India, our ability to attract and retain highly skilled professionals, time and cost overruns on fixed-price, fixed-time frame contracts, client concentration, restrictions on immigration, industry segment concentration, our ability to manage our international operations, reduced demand for technology in our key focus areas, disruptions in telecommunication networks or system failures, our ability to successfully complete and integrate potential acquisitions, liability for damages on our service contracts, the success of the companies in which Infosys has made strategic investments, withdrawal or expiration of governmental fiscal incentives, political instability and regional conflicts, legal restrictions on raising capital or acquiring companies outside India, and unauthorized use of our intellectual property and general economic conditions affecting our industry. Additional risks that could affect our future operating results are more fully described in our United States Securities and Exchange Commission filings including our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2015 and our Forms 6- K for the quarters ended June 30, 2014, September 30, 2014 and December 31, 2014. These filings are available at
www.sec.gov. Infosys may, from time to time, make additional written and oral forward-looking statements, including statements contained in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and our reports to shareholders. Any forward-looking statements contained herein are based on assumptions that we believe to be reasonable as of this date. The company does not undertake to update any forward-looking statements that may be made from time to time by or on behalf of the company unless it is required by law.