EdgeVerve Systems, a wholly-owned subsidiary of
Infosys (Infosys; NYSE: INFY), today announced the availability of its Finacle suite of solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS). With this, banks around the world can securely leverage Finacle’s industry-leading solution suite, along with other enterprise-class applications hosted on the AWS Cloud.
This new offering allows banks to either use the entire suite of Finacle solutions or choose to implement specific Finacle offerings. Such select implementations will also help banks swiftly move to a truly digital experience, ensuring their customers have world class banking experiences across devices and platforms.
- Finacle’s offering will enable banks of all sizes, across the globe, to run enterprise-class banking solutions such as Finacle Core, Mobile, Online Banking and Finacle Omnichannel Hub on the AWS Cloud
- The flexible pay-per-use model with Finacle on AWS will allow banks to choose provisioning depending on their business demands. It will not only reduce infrastructure and application management costs for Finacle clients, but also help them service their customers with a real-time services on the AWS Cloud. In addition, a broad range of technology support from AWS will help banks move away from proprietary and constrained legacy environments
- Banks can run Finacle’s suite of solutions on AWS in development, test and production. This offering from Infosys will accelerate the process of cloud adoption
- The service ensures that banks always have the latest Finacle capabilities available on-demand to keep pace with changing consumer expectations
- With the burden of infrastructure costs, deployment time and efforts significantly reduced, banks will now be able take new innovations to market, faster and reliably
- AWS Cloud compliance will enable customers to understand the robust controls in place at AWS to maintain security and data protection in the cloud. AWS services tie together governance-focused, audit-friendly service features, with applicable security compliance regulations and audit standards, AWS compliance enablers, built on traditional programs, will drive customers to operate in an AWS security controlled environment
Sanat Rao, Chief Business Officer and Global Head, Infosys Finacle:
“At Infosys Finacle, we believe that cloud adoption can dramatically change the way banks operate. In the era of constant change, cloud solutions provide the much needed agility for banks to innovate continuously, both within the enterprise as well as with external ecosystem. We believe that along with AWS, we can help banks gradually adopt cloud to cope with ever changing customer needs, operational pressures and volatile business demands.”
Frank Fallon, Vice President, Global Financial Services, Amazon Web Services, Inc.:
“We understand that banks are dealing with ever increasing customer expectations, expanding regulatory oversight, increased competition, heightened threats to information security, and scarce resources. At AWS, we help banks innovate faster by combining startup agility with enterprise experience and resources, eliminating costly technical debt and reducing risk. Together with Finacle, banks are accelerating their adoption of AWS for critical workloads, and deriving the core benefits of increased security, agility, and scalability, while focusing on what really matters – building great applications for their customers, not in investing in costly and complex infrastructure.”
About Infosys Finacle
Finacle is the industry-leading universal banking solution from EdgeVerve Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Infosys. The solution helps financial institutions develop deeper connections with stakeholders, power continuous innovation and accelerate growth in the digital world. Today, Finacle is the choice of banks across 94 countries and serves over 848 million customers – estimated to be nearly 16.5 percent of the world’s adult banked population.
Finacle solutions address the
wealth management, and
analytics needs of financial institutions worldwide. Assessment of the top 1000 world banks reveals that banks powered by Finacle enjoy 50 percent higher returns on assets, 30 percent higher returns on capital, and 8.1 percent points lesser costs to income than others.
To know more, visit
About EdgeVerve Systems Ltd
EdgeVerve Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Infosys, develops innovative software products and offers them on-premise or as cloud-hosted business platforms. Our products help businesses develop deeper connections with stakeholders, power continuous innovation and accelerate growth in the digital world. We power our clients’ growth in rapidly evolving areas like banking, digital marketing, interactive commerce, distributive trade, credit servicing, customer service and enterprise buying.
Today EdgeVerve products are used by global corporations across financial services, insurance, retail and CPG, life sciences, manufacturing, and telecom. Finacle, our universal banking solution, is the choice of financial institutions across 94 countries and serves over 848 million customers – estimated to be nearly 16.5 percent of the world’s adult banked population.
To know more, visit
Certain statements in this press release concerning our future growth prospects are forward-looking statements regarding our future business expectations intended to qualify for the 'safe harbor' under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, which involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties relating to these statements include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties regarding fluctuations in earnings, fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, our ability to manage growth, intense competition in IT services including those factors which may affect our cost advantage, wage increases in India, our ability to attract and retain highly skilled professionals, time and cost overruns on fixed-price, fixed-time frame contracts, client concentration, restrictions on immigration, industry segment concentration, our ability to manage our international operations, reduced demand for technology in our key focus areas, disruptions in telecommunication networks or system failures, our ability to successfully complete and integrate potential acquisitions, liability for damages on our service contracts, the success of the companies in which Infosys has made strategic investments, withdrawal or expiration of governmental fiscal incentives, political instability and regional conflicts, legal restrictions on raising capital or acquiring companies outside India, and unauthorized use of our intellectual property and general economic conditions affecting our industry. Additional risks that could affect our future operating results are more fully described in our United States Securities and Exchange Commission filings including our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2017. These filings are available at
www.sec.gov. Infosys may, from time to time, make additional written and oral forward-looking statements, including statements contained in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and our reports to shareholders. In addition, please note that any forward-looking statements contained herein are based on assumptions that we believe to be reasonable as of the date of this press release. The company does not undertake to update any forward-looking statements that may be made from time to time by or on behalf of the company unless it is required by law.