Infosys’ Oracle Services
- Infosys Technologies Limited (NASDAQ: INFY) named a leader among Oracle service providers in an independent report "The Forrester Wave™: Oracle Services Providers, Q4 2009," Forrester Research, Inc., October 2009.
"Infosys emerged a leader of the offshore firms, with a sizable practice and strong client references to showcase its ongoing foray into the Oracle services space,"according to the report.
- On a scale of 0 to 5 (5 is "strong") Infosys received a 5.00 for client satisfaction level, 4.80 for implementation, 5.00 for post implementation and 4.55 for strategy. Infosys also gained the highest possible score for quality of project management, transparency of cost for the solutions and investments towards accelerating time-to-value. According to the report, "Infosys' client references gave the provider very strong ratings on post-implementation items across training, change management, and skills transfer."
- The report which evaluates Oracle services providers across 60 criteria names Infosys as a Leader for its "large and growing Oracle practice worldwide with heavy capabilities around technical implementation and support work as well as a growing focus on strategy consulting. Infosys offers a broad range of Oracle services, including transformational consulting, technical implementation, ongoing support and maintenance, and various hosting models if needed." Infosys’ expertise across several industries, including financial services, high-tech, banking and discrete manufacturing were also highlighted.
- "Infosys has a large and growing Oracle practice worldwide with heavy capabilities around technical implementation and support work as well as a growing focus on strategy consulting," wrote Liz Herbert, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research Inc., in the report. "The provider has expertise across a range of industries including banking and financial services, high-tech and discrete manufacturing, and retail."
- "We are very excited that Forrester has recognized Infosys as a leader in the Oracle service provider market. This honor is representative of Infosys’ dedication to providing the highest level of service to Oracle customers around the world and is reflective of our in-depth understanding of market and client needs," said Ravi Kumar S., Vice President and Global Head - Oracle Practice, Enterprise Solutions. "We look forward to continuing to expand the breadth and depth of our Oracle services and solutions to help clients successfully navigate this challenging economic landscape."
About Infosys Technologies Limited
Infosys Technologies Limited (NASDAQ: INFY) defines, designs and delivers IT-enabled business solutions that help Global 2000 companies win in a Flat World. These solutions focus on providing strategic differentiation and operational superiority to clients. With Infosys, clients are assured of a transparent business partner, world-class processes, speed of execution and the power to stretch their IT budget by leveraging the Global Delivery Model that Infosys pioneered. Infosys has over 105,000 employees in over 50 offices worldwide. Infosys is part of the NASDAQ-100 Index and The Global Dow. For more information, visit www.infosys.com.
Infosys Safe Harbor
Statements in connection with this release may include forward-looking statements within the meaning of US Securities laws intended to qualify for the "safe harbor" under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties including those described in our SEC filings available at www.sec.gov
including our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended March 31, 2009, and our other recent filings, and actual results may differ materially from those projected by forward-looking statements. We may make additional written and oral forward-looking statements but do not undertake, and disclaim any obligation, to update them.