Independent Research Firm Names Infosys Technologies as a Leader Among Oracle Service Providers
Bangalore, India - November 5, 2009:
Infosys’ Oracle Services
- Infosys Technologies Limited (NASDAQ: INFY) named a leader among Oracle service providers in an independent report "The Forrester Wave™: Oracle Services Providers, Q4 2009," Forrester Research, Inc., October 2009.
"Infosys emerged a leader of the offshore firms, with a sizable practice and strong client references to showcase its ongoing foray into the Oracle services space,"according to the report.
- On a scale of 0 to 5 (5 is "strong") Infosys received a 5.00 for client satisfaction level, 4.80 for implementation, 5.00 for post implementation and 4.55 for strategy. Infosys also gained the highest possible score for quality of project management, transparency of cost for the solutions and investments towards accelerating time-to-value. According to the report, "Infosys' client references gave the provider very strong ratings on post-implementation items across training, change management, and skills transfer."
- The report which evaluates Oracle services providers across 60 criteria names Infosys as a Leader for its "large and growing Oracle practice worldwide with heavy capabilities around technical implementation and support work as well as a growing focus on strategy consulting. Infosys offers a broad range of Oracle services, including transformational consulting, technical implementation, ongoing support and maintenance, and various hosting models if needed." Infosys’ expertise across several industries, including financial services, high-tech, banking and discrete manufacturing were also highlighted.
- "Infosys has a large and growing Oracle practice worldwide with heavy capabilities around technical implementation and support work as well as a growing focus on strategy consulting," wrote Liz Herbert, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research Inc., in the report. "The provider has expertise across a range of industries including banking and financial services, high-tech and discrete manufacturing, and retail."
- "We are very excited that Forrester has recognized Infosys as a leader in the Oracle service provider market. This honor is representative of Infosys’ dedication to providing the highest level of service to Oracle customers around the world and is reflective of our in-depth understanding of market and client needs," said Ravi Kumar S., Vice President and Global Head - Oracle Practice, Enterprise Solutions. "We look forward to continuing to expand the breadth and depth of our Oracle services and solutions to help clients successfully navigate this challenging economic landscape."