News Highlights |
Key Quotes |
- Infosys and Oracle announced this week at Oracle OpenWorld 2010 that Infosys Technologies (NASDAQ: INFY), has been named to a new and highest ranking partner category called
- The Diamond distinction recognizes Infosys expertise of Oracle solutions and its ability to consult and deploy Oracle technologies for clients globally. Infosys was one of only two partners to qualify for the highest ranking Diamond distinction.
- With 25,000 Oracle consultants worldwide, Infosys has invested significantly in delivering both broad and deep levels of expertise in core Oracle technologies including 20 specializations across Oracle's extensive product portfolio. In addition, Infosys invested in Advanced Specializations, which require a minimum of 50 certified implementation specialists each. Five Advanced Specializations are required for Diamond.
- Infosys recently opened the Infosys-Oracle Solution Center on Oracle's Redwood Shores global headquarters campus which was developed to conceptualize, showcase and demonstrate leading solutions for joint clients and how they would benefit their specific environments and business requirements.
- Ravi Kumar S. Vice President and Global Head of Oracle Practice, Infosys Technologies: "Infosys has strongly invested in co-developing the next generation of Oracle solutions for clients around the world. As one of only two companies to achieve the new Diamond Level, this is a tremendous acknowledgement of Infosys's expertise in consulting and deploying across Oracle solutions and of helping our clients win in the marketplace."
- Judson Althoff, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Alliances & Channels and Embedded Sales: "Our new Diamond level and Advanced Specializations, we are able to recognize those partners that have invested and excelled across the Oracle solution stack and are delivering significant value to our joint customers around the globe. The achievement of Diamond level for Infosys is truly a great accomplishment and recognizes the value they deliver to Oracle and our joint customers."
For further information, please contact: PR_Global@infosys.com
About the Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle's partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle’s growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more visit
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit
About Infosys Technologies Ltd.
Infosys (NASDAQ: INFY) defines, designs and delivers IT-enabled business solutions that help Global 2000 companies win in a Flat World. These solutions focus on providing strategic differentiation and operational superiority to clients. With Infosys, clients are assured of a transparent business partner, world-class processes, speed of execution and the power to stretch their IT budget by leveraging the Global Delivery Model that Infosys pioneered. As of June 30, 2010, the Infosys group had approximately 114,800 employees in over 50 offices worldwide. Infosys is part of the NASDAQ-100 Index and The Global Dow. For more information, visit
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Infosys Safe Harbor
Statements in connection with this release may include forward-looking statements within the meaning of US Securities laws intended to qualify for the "safe harbor" under the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties including those described in our SEC filings available at
including our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the year ended March 31, 2010, and our other recent filings. Actual results may differ materially from those projected by forward-looking statements. We may make additional written and oral forward-looking statements but do not undertake, and disclaim any obligation, to update them.