- Oracle and Infosys, a Diamond level member of Oracle Partner Network (OPN), today announced Oracle Project Driven Supply Chain for High Technology Companies to extend Oracle’s complete and integrated stack of software and hardware solutions for the technology industry.
- The solution is designed to increase supply chain performance on a single, unified platform by leveraging Infosys industry-leading technology business and systems integration expertise with Oracle’s integrated applications. Customers can experience this solution first-hand at the Infosys-Oracle Innovation Centers in Redwood Shores, California and Shanghai, China.
- The solution can enable enterprises to:
- Reduce project-related inventory by helping ensure parts and components are delivered to project sites and clients at the right place and time
- Improve financial forecast accuracy by providing real-time billing execution for supply revenue recognition, predictable revenue planning for reliable cash flow, and risk analysis capabilities
- Increase installation project efficiencies by delivering increased visibility into global resources, streamlining the management of key components within the project schedule
- Automate complex billing processes, reducing project related inventory, increasing installation project efficiencies and improving financial forecast accuracy.
- Integrate project management and supply management to provide real-time "what if" scenarios which promote the efficient use of materials and resources.
- "As high technology companies look to increase service revenues by directly providing installation and implementation services to their customers, they require integrated and comprehensive solutions that deliver world-class supply and project management capabilities," said Jonathan Oomrigar, solution specialist vice president, Oracle. "With Oracle Project Driven Supply Chain for High Technology Companies, Oracle is addressing this need by expanding its comprehensive range of hardware and software solutions designed for the high technology industry."
- "The Oracle Supply Chain solution leverages Infosys industry-leading technology business and systems integration expertise with Oracle’s integrated applications to increase supply chain performance on a single, unified, platform," said Ravi Kumar, Global Head - Consulting & System Integration Manufacturing Industry Group, Infosys. "This solution ties together multiple operational layers to help achieve increased precision, financial controls and cost improvement across the supply chain."
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle's Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to:
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL), visit
Many of the world’s most successful organizations rely on the 150,000 people of Infosys to deliver measurable business value. Infosys provides business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients in over 30 countries build tomorrow’s enterprise. For more information about Infosys (NASDAQ: INFY), visit
Certain statements in this release concerning our future growth prospects are forward-looking statements, which involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties relating to these statements include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties regarding fluctuations in earnings, fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, our ability to manage growth, intense competition in IT services including those factors which may affect our cost advantage, wage increases in India, our ability to attract and retain highly skilled professionals, time and cost overruns on fixed-price, fixed-time frame contracts, client concentration, restrictions on immigration, industry segment concentration, our ability to manage our international operations, reduced demand for technology in our key focus areas, disruptions in telecommunication networks or system failures, our ability to successfully complete and integrate potential acquisitions, liability for damages on our service contracts, the success of the companies in which Infosys has made strategic investments, withdrawal or expiration of governmental fiscal incentives, political instability and regional conflicts, legal restrictions on raising capital or acquiring companies outside India, and unauthorized use of our intellectual property and general economic conditions affecting our industry. Additional risks that could affect our future operating results are more fully described in our United States Securities and Exchange Commission filings including our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2011 and on Form 6-K for the quarter ended June 30, 2011 September 30, 2011 and December 31, 2011.These filings are available at www.sec.gov. Infosys may, from time to time, make additional written and oral forward-looking statements, including statements contained in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and our reports to shareholders. The company does not undertake to update any forward-looking statements that may be made from time to time by or on behalf of the company.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.