Infosys is positioned as a Leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Supply Chain All Other Ecosystems Services 2021 Vendor Assessment
Infosys has been positioned as a Leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Supply Chain All Other Ecosystems Services 2021 Vendor Assessment. The IDC MarketScape offers an assessment of vendors providing professional services supporting supply chain technologies.
Supply chain all other ecosystems services are a wide range of services delivered by IT services firms to help manufacturing and retail organizations make decisions, improve business processes, assess and implement supply chain tools, and reshape supply chain operations.
This 2021 IDC MarketScape for worldwide supply chain all other ecosystems services looks at nine IT services firms that support the assessment, selection, and implementation of the "all other" suite of supply chain management tools
The study recognizes Infosys due to the below points:
- "Live" supply chain solution offerings powered by "thinking" solutions
- Invested and infused Infosys IP from subsidiaries and COEs
- Design thinking: A design thinking business collaboration approach helps not only understand business problems but look and feel the same as well
- Live supply chain "thinking" solutions: Inspired by Infosys Live Enterprise Suite, "live" supply chain solution offerings have been created to make supply chains adaptive and resilient just like how living organisms’ sense, reason, respond, and evolve to uncertainties
- A deep and diverse partner ecosystem: Infosys has close collaboration with partners and customers and created solutions to help cover the white spaces and gaps as well as infuse Infosys IP with partner solutions for accelerating digital transformation of supply chains for its customers
Click here to download the report excerpt
SOURCE: IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Supply Chain All Other Ecosystems Services 2021 Vendor Assessment #US47537220
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. The Capabilities score measures vendor product, go-to-market and business execution in the short-term. The Strategy score measures alignment of vendor strategies with customer requirements in a 3-5-year timeframe. Vendor market share is represented by the size of the circles. Vendor year-over-year growth rate relative to the given market is indicated by a plus, neutral or minus next to the vendor name.Register to Download