Infosys named a Leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide IT Service Management (ITSM) Implementation Services 2019 Vendor Assessment
Infosys has been positioned as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide IT Service Management Implementation Services 2019 Vendor Assessment (Doc # US44806818, February 2019).
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. The Capabilities score measures vendor product, go-to-market and business execution in the short-term. The Strategy score measures alignment of vendor strategies with customer requirements in a 3-5-year timeframe. Vendor market share is represented by the size of the icons.
The IDC MarketScape research is a quantitative and qualitative assessment of the characteristics that explain a vendor's success in the marketplace and help anticipate its ascendancy. This IDC MarketScape covers a variety of vendors participating in the worldwide ITSM implementation services market. This evaluation is based on a comprehensive framework and set of parameters expected to be most conducive to success in providing ITSM implementation services in both the short term and the long term.
- According to the report, "IDC analysts viewed Infosys' high customer retention rate as a key asset, based upon the company's ability to retain ITSM customers for future IT services work."
- "According to IT buyers surveyed, Infosys received high marks for the benefits its portfolio delivers, based upon its ability to provide a full range of ITSM services (business consulting, custom apps development on ITSM platforms, managed services, support services, etc.)."
- "Consider Infosys when you want to take ITSM outside of your IT department only by leveraging a vendor that offers a full life cycle of ITSM services complemented with a rich portfolio of prebuilt offerings."
- Infosys offers ITSM solutions that run across the entire service life cycle, from advisory to implementation to managed services and support and puts a strong emphasis on expanding the ITSM offering outside the IT department to new Greenfield enterprise departments like HR, project portfolio, and finance.
- Infosys' ITSM offerings focus on new technologies like machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), and virtual assistants.
- Infosys is also differentiated by its significant investment in vertical specific ITSM offerings, specifically in pharma, insurance, and retail.
- Infosys also has a unique offering in its Enterprise Service Management (ESM) Café ITSM solution, which is a prebuilt solution that includes over 50+ prepackaged ServiceNow point solutions and apps for organizations that want to get up and running as quickly as possible.
Register to access the report