Infosys Limited owns the following trademarks
|Infosys Be More||™|
|Infosys Science Foundation||®|
|Infosys Total CRM ||®|
|Infosys Zero Distance||™|
The trademarks above are hereinafter collectively mentioned as Infosys trademarks.
The absence of a product or service name or logo from the list above does not constitute a waiver of Infosys trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo.
By using an Infosys trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that Infosys is the sole owner of the trademark. You acknowledge that you will not interfere with the rights of Infosys in the trademark in any manner whatsoever. The goodwill derived from using any of the Infosys trademark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to Infosys. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise.
Guidelines on use:
The trademarks, trade names and trade dress of Infosys are valuable proprietary assets. Please follow the guidelines listed below to help us protect our trademark rights and strengthen our brand identity. You shall not use any Infosys trademark in any manner other than that stated below.
- Please use ™ when the mark is pending registration. Once the mark is registered, then use ® symbol in respect of each trademark on first use in any publication.
- Always include an attribution of Infosys' trademark ownership within the credit notice section of your product, product documentation, or other product communication. For example: Infosys is a registered trademark of Infosys Ltd.
- Always spell and capitalize the trademarks of Infosys exactly as they are shown in the list above. Do not shorten or abbreviate the trademarks. Do not make up names that contain Infosys trademarks.
- Use trademarks as adjectives to modify nouns. For example: Infosys Alert and Case management System, ProcureEdge Procurement Cloud.
- Please do not use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of any Infosys trademarks for any purpose.
- Please do not use any Infosys trademark in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Infosys.
- Please do not use any Infosys trademark in a manner that would imply the affiliation of Infosys with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
- Please do not manufacture, sell or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing any Infosys trademark including symbols, logos, or icons, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Infosys.
- Please do not imitate the distinctive Infosys web site design, logos, or typefaces.
- Please do not use or imitate any Infosys slogan or tagline. For example: “Powered by intellect. Driven by values.”
- Please do not use an identical or virtually identical Infosys trademark as a second level domain name.
|S.No.||Name of Offering||Relevant patents|
|1||Location Based Services||US7787887, US8331288, US8655384, US9049545, US9210538, US9301094|
|2||Infosys Data Testing Workbench||US9037549 |
|3||Infosys Enterprise Data Privacy suite||US7917770|
|4||NIA Automation||US8538793, US9608854|
|5||Infosys Enterprise Gamification Platform (iEGP) version 3.5||US10181238|