Finding the Real Problem
The key to the entire food distribution business is never missing out or erring on any delivery. So what if we took away every other task and focused only on delivering the right food at the right time? The solution then would be to bring in automation to perform all affiliated tasks so deliveries happen unfailingly.
Infosys stepped in to support and automate our client’s entire infrastructure and applications, including the most critical -- web ordering and warehouse management applications — to ensure fulfillment of orders. We brought in Infosys Automation Platform to automate tickets, compliance, and other processes. Leveraging cloud efficiencies, Infosys also ensures that all orders go out on time while minimizing business impact of any failure due to IT systems.
- Streamlined operations to ensure accuracy in food deliveries with zero scope for failure.
- Studied failure patterns and automated 35% of tickets using Infosys Automation Platform.
- Infrastructure performance improvement through multiple hardware upgrade projects.
- Automation to ensure 100% Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance.
- Minimized business impact of IT system failure.
- High availability and optimization of critical systems and applications that process orders during the night (that is, the peak ordering time for restaurants).