Gabriel Di Lelle
Vice-president of Innovation and Digital Transformation
+25 years of experience in Business Consulting and IT-led Transformation processes.
A career focused on business strategy consulting, digital transformation in financial services. Innovation, Omnichannel Strategy and Digital Transformation, and Organizational & Cultural Change.
Industrial Engineer. MBA in Business Administration. Specialization in Digital Business, Fintechs (MIT).
Some business achievements in Financial Services in Latin America:
- Digital Transformation Strategy design for several leading banks in the region.
- Redesign and construction of a consolidated content site (from +40 sites to a single corporate web platform), SEO-optimized and including inbound marketing automated tools, for a leading financial service group in Colombia.
- Digital Marketing Strategy design for a leading financial services group in Colombia.
- Client-centered design for the new web banking platform for a leading bank in Peru.
- Digital Transformation Strategy design, Customer Experience model and optimized Operating Model for a leading credit card processor in the region.
- Digital Transformation Strategy design, Customer Experience model and optimized Operating Model for a leading leading insurance group in Argentina.
- Digital Transformation Strategy design for a leading financial services group in Argentina.
Gabriel is currently Vice-president of Innovation and Digital Transformation for Grupo Bancolombia, which includes managing Advanced Analytics, Strategic Alliances, Innovation Center, Nequi – the pure mobile bank for the group - , Digital Strategy, Digital Ecosystem and Sustainability.
He contributes regularly with contents on specialized media, author of an industry white paper ”Client-Centricity in Financial Services”, published by IBM. Gabriel is on of the most recognized experts in digital transformation in Latin America.