VP & Delivery Head, Domain Consulting Group, Financial Services
Dr. Ashok Hegde is a Vice President and the Delivery Head of the Domain Consulting Group for the Financial Services vertical. He specializes in Investment Banking, Investment Management, and Capital Markets, having consulted on execution of large transformational engagements with clients spanning leading investment banks and investment management firms across the globe. He is skilled in delivery, consulting, large program management processes, building COEs, solutions labs and competency centers. He has also led global team to build platforms for middle and back office functions of capital markets.
He has been instrumental in creating IPs such as Soft$ Management and Regulatory Reporting and Compliance Monitoring Solutions which addresses the Dodd-Frank Regulations and Basel II and Basel III.
Dr. Ashok has authored the book – Random Walk Essays on IT & Business of Capital Markets Industry, apart from numerous published articles on Wall Street & Technology, Bankers UK, and GTNews – Treasury.
He has also presented papers in international seminars related to Banking and Capital Markets, and has been a part of many industry initiatives including SWIFT and the Financial Stability Test for Indian Banks led by the central bank of India.
- “Infosys Digital Radar 2019: Barriers and Accelerators for Digital Transformation in the Financial Services Industry,” Infosys Knowledge Institute, June 2019
- “The Human Touch in AI-Aided Trading,” Infosys Knowledge Institute, June 2019
- “Digital Banking Transformation: Neudefinition des Bankenkerns,” IT Finanzmagazin, June 2019
- "Banking as a Platform: A New-Age Transformation,” Infosys Knowledge Institute, May 2019
- "Digital Banking Transformation: Redefine the Banking Core,” Infosys Knowledge Institute, April 2019
- “ENTERPRISE CRM: TURNING DATA INTO INSIGHT”, Global Finance, 2015
- "Random Walk - Essays on it and Business of Capital Markets Industry Paperback", 2009
Global Head - Investment Banking 2009 - 2012
Global Leadership Program, General Management
University of Poona
Ph.D. in Economics
Curtin University of Technology (Australia)
Masters of Business Administration, specializing in Finance