As Managing partner- Financial Services and Insurance (FSI), Rajesh leads the global FSI practice for Infosys Consulting . Rajesh has been with Infosys consulting for 17 years and has played a varied set of leadership roles . He started the regulatory compliance practice in 2005, which has grown into one of the strongest offering areas in financial services. Since being promoted to partner in 2009, he has played a lead role in growing our footprint across the capital markets, banking and insurance segments.
Rajesh has helped drive large transformation programs across various themes, regulatory compliance , commercial banking, wealth and asset management with clients like Citigroup, Wells Fargo, American Express, Fidelity, Goldman Sachs, UBS and Allstate, to name a few. Some of his industry-leading thought leadership is featured on our Insights digital platform. These include “Capturing next wave of growth in Banking : a Post COVID-19 roadmap”, “Reinventing Wealth Management in the Digital Age” and “Reimagining Investment Research”.
Before his consulting career, Rajesh spent a decade in the capital markets industry. Rajesh is an alumini of Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management, Mumbai and Stanford Business School and is based out of our New York office.
- “Infosys Digital Radar 2019: Barriers and Accelerators for Digital Transformation in the Financial Services Industry,” Infosys Knowledge Institute, June 2019
- “The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act),” Infosys, April 2020
- “Capture Next wave of growth in banking: A post COVID-19 roadmap,” Infosys Consulting, April 2020
- “Reinventing Wealth Management for the Digital Age,” Infosys Consulting, July 2019
- “Reimagining Investment Research- A new operating model leveraging Bots with Brains,” Infosys Consulting, May 2019
- Infosys Financial Trends
Stock Holding Corporation of India
Senior Manger 1993 – 2003
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
Stanford Business School