Enterprise Change & Human Capital Management Practice Head
About Holly Benson
Holly brings a scientist’s curiosity and observational skills to the world around her. She uses her interactions with some of the world’s leading corporations – and their workforces – to form fresh and intriguing insights on education and skills. After 27 years of consulting experience, she remains a hands-on practitioner who helps clients deal with people and organizational implications of the agile enterprise and changing business models.
Holly is a steering committee member of the Global Future Council System Initiative on education, gender and work at the World Economic Forum.
- “The times they are a-changing”, Infosys Consulting Insights, December 2017
- “IT pros will need a diverse skill set to be employed in 2020”, ZDNet, December 2017
- “It’s a new generation”, Infosys Consulting Insights, October 2017
- “Where’s the Safety Net for Digital Refugees?”, Infosys Insights, 2017
- “You say you want a transformation?”, YouTube, August 2017
- “Learning to be more human- a skills mandate for 2020”, November 2016
IBM Business Consulting Services
Associate Partner 2002 - 2005
University of Texas, Austin
Master of Arts, Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences
Bachelor of Arts, Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences