C-Suite Advisory Practice and France Country Lead
Monika is responsible for finance transformation programs at Infosys Consulting, servicing markets across Europe. She also leads our teams within France, engaging with some of the biggest brands in the country.
After an early audit career with Arthur Andersen in Paris 22 years ago, followed by performance improvement and organizational transformation work at Ernst & Young in Europe and North America, Monika joined Infosys Consulting in 2013 to build our finance practice.
- “Comment l’Intelligence artificielle va t-elle transformer les entreprises ?”, DOCaufutur, October 2017
- “The future is here: AI in healthcare”, Infosys Consulting Insights, August 2017
- “L'Intelligence Artificielle dans le domaine médical : la mutation du secteur est enclenchée”, 2017
- How AI will transform enterprises
- How to prepare for the advent of AI
Ernst & Young
Senior Manager – Advisory, Finance, Strategic Direction 2004 – 2012
The Institute of Internal Auditors, US
Certified Internal Auditor
CEMS Masters in management
SGH Warsaw School of Economics
Masters in Finance and Management