VP of Sustainability & Design at Infosys
Corey Glickman is vice president and head of the Infosys Sustainability & Design business, which develops and deploys Smart Space technologies at private and public organizations. Corey has over 35 years of experience in industry consulting, providing advice on technology and business. He is an expert in strategic design, digital transformation, customer experience strategy, and the use of visualization applied to the development of innovative products, processes, and services. Corey specializes in the formation of design and innovation programs, overseeing execution teams, working in a global centers of excellence that creates breakthrough business solutions and technologies.
Corey is a member of the World Economic Forum Pioneer Cities working group, and he is also a Singularity University faculty expert guest lecturer. He has served on review boards for publications like the Harvard Business Review, and he has won international design awards, including being named one of the 100 most influential designers of the decade by the American Institute of Graphic Arts. He lives in the Pittsburgh area.
- “Thrive with Sustainable Smart Spaces,” Infosys, February 11 2021
Watch this exciting panel discussion on “Thrive with Sustainable Smart Spaces” to hear from industry leaders on how to successfully implement a sustainable and smart space.
- “Practical Sustainability: Circular Commerce, Smarter Spaces, and Happier Humans”, Houndstooth Press, February 2022
- “5 ways to build a smarter enterprise”, VentureBeat, May 14, 2022
- “Corey Glickman on Smart Spaces”, Infosys Knowledge Institute Podcasts, September 17, 2019
- “Attract Talent and Conserve Resources with Smart Spaces”, Infosys Knowledge Institute, August 2019