VP – Global Head of Infosys Knowledge Institute
Jeff is a vice president at Infosys and the global head of the Infosys Knowledge Institute, the company’s research and thought leadership arm, and its global leader. He is also a leader in Infosys’ Manufacturing consulting practice.
Since joining the firm in 2005, he has been based in Dallas, working primarily with automotive, industrial, high-tech, and telecom companies on a variety of issues, including product innovation and lifecycle management, productivity, marketing, digital strategy, and organization.
He has coauthored numerous publications, including Infosys papers on digital transformation, connected vehicles, Industry 4.0, automotive aftermarket, and product lifecycle management. His current research interests include operating models for sustainability and skills development, published in The Live Enterprise: Create a Continuously Learning and Evolving Organization (McGraw-Hill). He is the author of the best-selling book Consulting Essentials: The Art & Science of People, Facts, and Frameworks. His research and perspectives have been published in leading international media.
Jeff is a regular speaker at industry conferences and universities on a range of business and technology trends. He is an adjunct professor at the University of Texas at Dallas, in their Graduate School of Business. He serves on boards of the Institute of Business Analytics at Indiana University and the Marketing Analytics Advisory Board at the University of Texas at Dallas.
He is a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and a Professional Engineer.
- Live Enterprise: The Operating Model for the Post-COVID World | McGraw Hill | Infosys
Mr. Nandan Nilekani (Infosys Co-founder & Chairman of the Board), Jeff Kavanaugh (VP & Global Head of the Infosys Knowledge Institute) and Rafee Tarafdar (Senior VP & CTO of the Strategic Technology Group at Infosys) talk about the secrets behind creating agile organizations that continuously evolve and learn.
- “Break Down Change Management into Small Steps,” Harvard Business Review, May 2021
- “The Live Enterprise: Create a Continuously Evolving and Learning Organization,” McGraw-Hill Education, January 2021
- “How to Develop a Talent Pipeline for Your Digital Transformation,” Harvard Business Review, November 2019
- “CMO and C-Suite: The DNA of Partnership,” Infosys Knowledge Institute, November 2020
- “Infosys Tennis Radar: The Next Big Era,” Infosys Knowledge Institute, September 2020
- "Infosys Live Enterprise – A Continuously Evolving and Learning Organization,” Infosys Knowledge Institute, July 2019
- “Being Resilient: Transformation in The Automotive Industry,” Infosys Knowledge Institute, June 2020
- “Infosys Digital Radar 2020: Breaking through the digital ceiling,” Infosys Knowledge Institute, December 2019
- “Industry of Things World Berlin 2019 - Management Journal,” Infosys Knowledge Institute, December 2019
- “ROLAND-GARROS 2019 Leadership Summit Journal,” Infosys Knowledge Institute, September 2019
- “Infosys Talent Radar 2019: How the Best Companies get the Skills They Need to Thrive in the Digital Era,” Infosys Knowledge Institute, August 2019
- “Attract Talent and Conserve Resources with Smart Spaces,” Infosys Knowledge Institute, August 2019
- “Automotive Aftermarket Transforming Through Connectivity,” Infosys Knowledge Institute, August 2019
University of North Texas
Masters of Business Administration
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering