VP – Global Head of Infosys Knowledge Institute
Jeff is a vice president at Infosys and the global head of the Infosys Knowledge Institute, the company’s research and thought leadership arm, and its global leader. He is also a leader in Infosys’ Manufacturing consulting practice.
Since joining the firm in 2005, he has been based in Dallas, working primarily with automotive, industrial, high-tech, and telecom companies on a variety of issues, including product innovation and lifecycle management, productivity, marketing, digital strategy, and organization.
He has coauthored numerous publications, including Infosys papers on digital transformation, connected vehicles, Industry 4.0, automotive aftermarket, and product lifecycle management. He is the author of the best-selling book Consulting Essentials: The Art & Science of People, Facts, and Frameworks. His research and perspectives have been published in leading international media.
Jeff is a regular speaker at industry conferences and universities on a range of business and technology trends. He is an adjunct professor at the University of Texas at Dallas, in their Graduate School of Business. He serves on boards of the Institute of Business Analytics at Indiana University and the Marketing Analytics Advisory Board at the University of Texas at Dallas.
He is a Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and a Professional Engineer.
- World Economic Forum, January 2019 | WEF talk: Introducing the Digital Radar (01:39)
Jeff Kavanaugh, VP and Global Head of the Infosys Knowledge Institute explains how the Digital Radar research was conducted and what it aims to achieve.
- “How to Develop a Talent Pipeline for Your Digital Transformation,” Harvard Business Review, November 2019
- “Infosys Digital Radar 2019: Barriers and Accelerators for Digital Transformation in the Financial Services Industry,” Infosys Knowledge Institute, June 2019
- “Infosys Digital Radar 2019: Barriers and Accelerators for Digital Transformation in the Automotive Industry,” Infosys Knowledge Institute, June 2019
- “Infosys Digital Radar 2019: Barriers and Accelerators for Digital Transformation in the Utilities Industry,” Infosys Knowledge Institute, June 2019
- “Infosys Digital Radar 2019: Enabling Transformation through Salesforce,” Infosys Knowledge Institute, June 2019
- “Becoming Customer-Centric Through Servitization,” Forbes, June 2019
- “Disruption Duality: The Promise And Peril Of Scale,” Forbes, May 2019
- “The Reality Of Reskilling Today's Workforce,” Forbes, May 2019
- “Investments in Women and Girls in Science,” United Nations panel presentation, February 2019
- “Insights from Davos - Management Journal,” World Economic Forum, February 2019
- "Navigating Digital Transformation," Disruption Hub, January 2019
- "What's Next in Digital Transformation," Infosys Knowledge Institute, October 2018
- "Demystifying Machine Learning for Manufacturing: Data Science for All," Internet of Manufacturing Midwest, June 2018
- "Industry 4.0 Analytics: Increasing Visibility and Insights with Learning, Data Science and IoT Technologies," Institute of Business Analytics Forum, April 2018
- Consulting Essentials: The Art & Science of People, Facts, and Frameworks, Lioncrest Publishing, April 2018
- "Driving Connectivity: Succeeding in the Era of Disruption," Infosys Consulting Insights, April 2018
- "AI Brings New Ideas to the Factory Floor," LinkedIn, November 2017
- "From Digital Experimentation to Digital Transformation," Infosys Consulting Insights, January 2017
- "Digital’s Next Stop – Farming," Infosys Insights, April 2016
- "The PLM Domino Effect," Infosys paper, February 2015
- "System and Method for Customizing Product Lifecycle Management Process to Improve Product Effectiveness," USPTO (Patent #8,799,044), January 2010
University of North Texas
Masters of Business Administration
Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering