Infosys Positioned as a Leader in Avasant’s Engineering and Construction Digital Services 2022-2023 RadarView™
Avasant, a leading management consulting and analyst firm has positioned Infosys as a Leader in the Avasant ‘Engineering and Construction Digital Services 2022-2023 RadarView™’ report. A comprehensive evaluation of 23 top-tier providers supporting the engineering and construction industry in digital transformation, the study assesses service providers across three dimensions: practice maturity, investment and innovation, and partner ecosystem.
Infosys leverages its horizontal capabilities, industry solutions, and partner network to deliver IT modernization services to its engineering and construction clients. It focuses primarily on the North American market.
Industry Specific Solutions/Offerings
Building Information Modelling (BIM)
Front-end Engineering and Design (FEED)
- Infosys is gaining traction in engineering and construction by delivering engagements in end-to-end digital transformation, enterprise operations modernization, and ERP upgradation
- It has been verticalizing its horizontal solutions to drive digital transformation for its industry clients. Its Enterprise Service Management (ESM) Café solution has been templatized for EPC clients to support deployment over ServiceNow platforms.
- It has a highly mature digital twin practice for the construction industry.
- It specializes in asset, workforce, and project management with project planning, forecasting, and asset monitoring services.
- With the industry’s increasing focus on sustainability and decarbonization, Infosys is helping its enterprise clients reduce their carbon footprint.
Investments and innovation
- Infosys is strengthening its digital offerings across industries including engineering and construction through strategic acquisitions.
- It is investing in localizing its talent base. It also plans to train and upskill its employees using its proprietary platform Wingspan.
- Infosys leverages its strong cloud partner network of Microsoft Azure, AWS, and GCP and Oracle.
- It allies with major technology players to develop domain-specific solutions like Service Now and UiPath.
- Infosys collaborates with niche industry players such as AVEVA and Dassault Systèmes' for co-innovation and go-to-market strategies.
- It leverages Esri’s geospatial and locational capabilities for workforce tracking.