Awards are but tiny recognitions of our efforts as we strive for excellence. Infosys is a consistent early adopter of a host of industry best practices, sustainability measures, and pro-people initiatives. These have attracted industry recognition from time to time, and here is a brief highlight of some of the major awards we won over the past years.
- Infosys was awarded as one of the “Most Honored” companies for receiving multiple awards at the 2020 All-Asia Executive Team Rankings from Institutional Investor, a leading provider of independent, qualitative feedback, for all three sides of the investment community. The rankings are based on opinions of 1,921 portfolio managers and buy-side analysts and 611 sell-side analysts.
- Infosys USA has been certified as Great Place to Work for excellence in its employment practices. Great Place to Work® is the global authority on workplace culture.
- Infosys recognized as a 2020 ‘Top Employer’ in Australia and Singapore, and among the top three employers in Japan, by the Top Employer Institutes.
- Infosys’ Investor Relations (IR) function has been recognized as the Top IR Functions amongst Indian companies in an annual survey conducted by FinanceAsia. In addition, Infosys was also adjudged the top company, who is most committed to social causes and among top three in Best Environmental Stewardship in India.
- Infosys won the 2020 BEST Awards by the Association for Talent Development (ATD), USA, in recognition of its enterprise-wide success as a result of employee talent development.
- Infosys won Finance Transformation and Best Financial Reporting awards at ET NOW Business Leader of the Year Awards.
- Infosys has been recognized among the top six employers in Australia for 2019 by Randstad, a global HR consultancy based on the most attractive qualities at the workplace and brand recognition.
- Infosys won the prestigious United Nations Global Climate Action Award in the ‘Climate Neutral Now’ category. Infosys is the only corporate from India to earn the recognition for its efforts to combat climate change.
- Infosys awarded the Role Model Corporate award at the National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People.
- Infosys awarded the AVATR 'Choice of Jury' PUTHRI Award for Excellence in CSR 2019 for Infosys Foundation’s Devadasis rehabilitation project.
- Infosys won the ‘Enabler: Employer of Persons with Disabilities’ award at the Nipman Foundation – Microsoft Equal Opportunity Awards 2019 held on November 13. The Equal Opportunity Awards recognize organizations and individuals empowering persons with disabilities in their workspaces and lifestyles.
- Infosys won the NASSCOM Corporate Awards for Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion in the persons with disabilities category.
- InStep, the global internship program at Infosys, was ranked number one in the best ‘overall internship’ category in the 2020 Internship Rankings by Vault.com, a career intelligence organization. InStep was also ranked first in tech and engineering, diversity, compensation and benefits, and quality of life categories and ranked second in the career development category.
- Infosys won Best Finance Team, Best Automation in Finance, Best Financial Planning and Analysis and Best Cash Management awards at the Stars of the Industry Awards.
- Infosys ranked as the 3rd Best Regarded Company in the World by Forbes in its annual list of the top 250 best-regarded companies across the globe. Forbes in partnership with Statista ranked businesses based on trustworthiness, social conduct, the strength of their products and services and how they fare as employers.
- Infosys won two People's Choice Awards, namely Best Employer Branding Campaign Award and the Best Employer in Innovation in Recruitment Award, at the JobBuzz Workplace 2025 Conclave organized by the Times Group in New Delhi in August 2019.
- Infosys recognized as the Working Mother and AVTAR Best 100 Companies for Women in India and the 2019 Champion of Inclusion in the Most Inclusive Companies in India (MICI) Index by AVTAR in September 2019. The AVTAR Awards evaluate participating organizations on the results of their practices around the hiring, retention and advancement of women. They also evaluate and rank safety and security measures, benefits, flexible work options and importantly the company culture and management accountability.
- Infosys featured among the top five companies in TalentDesk’s 2019 Best Companies to Work For rankings announced in July 2019. Infosys ranked fourth in the Best Companies for Technology Jobs in Cupertino, California and fifth in the Best Companies for Computer Information Systems Jobs in Long Beach, California as well as Best Companies for Management Consulting Jobs in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Infosys awarded as one of the Most Honored companies for receiving multiple awards at the 2019 All-Asia Executive Team Rankings from Institutional Investor.
- Infosys won the Best Investor Relations Team (large cap) Award and the Best Use of Media and Technology Award at the IR Magazine Awards - India 2019.
- Infosys won the Asia’s best in-house tax team of the year by Euromoney, International Tax Review.
- Infosys won the Treasury Team of the Year – India award and the Best Supply Chain Solution – India award at the 2019 Asset Triple A Asian Awards.
- Infosys Deputy CFO Jayesh Sanghrajka was awarded CFO100 Roll of Honor 2019 as a recognition of his exceptional contribution to cost control and management.
- Infosys’ Investor Relations (IR) function has been adjudged one of the top two IR functions amongst Indian companies in an annual survey conducted by FinanceAsia. In addition, Infosys was also adjudged one of the top five best Environmental Social and Governance (ESG) companies in India.
- Infosys recognized for its ‘best cash management’ at the ET Now - Star of the Industry Awards 2018 for excellence in working capital and cash management.
- Infosys won the Platinum Award at the Asset Corporate Awards, the longest running Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) awards in Asia, for the 9th consecutive year. This award is based on an evaluation of financial performance, management, corporate governance, social and environmental responsibility and investor relations.
- Infosys won the Best Investor Relations Team award and the Best Initiative in Environmental Responsibility award at the Asset Corporate Awards.
- Infosys received awards for Best CFO, Best Investor Relations Professional, Best Investor Relations Program, Best Corporate Governance, Best ESG SRI Metrics, and Best Analyst Day in the 2018 All-Asia Executive Team rankings in the technology/IT services and software sector.
- Infosys Investor Relations Officer Sandeep Mahindroo wins the Best Investor Relations Officer and the Best Investor Relations Team awards at the inaugural IR Magazine Awards – India.
- Infosys CFO M.D. Ranganath awarded CFO100 Roll of Honor as a tribute to his exceptional contribution to investor relations and corporate finance.
- Infosys won the Asia’s Best In-house Tax Team of The Year award by Euromoney.
- Infosys won the Platinum Award at the Asset Corporate Awards, the longest running Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) awards in Asia. The award is based on an evaluation of financial performance, management, corporate governance, social and environmental responsibility, and investor relations.
- Infosys won the Responsible Business and the Indo-U.S. Trade Driver of the Year Awards at the 13th Indo-American Corporate Excellence Awards.
- Infosys received awards for Best CEO, Best CFO and Best Investor Relations by Institutional Investor magazine at the 2017 All-Asia Executive Team rankings in the technology/IT services and software sector.
- Infosys won 2017 Golden Peacock Environment Management Award.
- Infosys CEO Dr. Vishal Sikka named CNBC Asia's India Business Leader of The Year at the CNBC-TV18 India Business Leader Awards.
- Infosys adjudged Best Company in India at the 20th Finance Asia Platinum Awards.
- Infosys wins the Golden Peacock Award at the 16th London Global Convention on ‘Corporate Governance and Sustainability’.
- Infosys honored at Asia's Best Companies 2016 awards.
- The Infosys ReachOut solution was selected by The American Council for Technology - Industry Advisory council (ACT-IAC) as one of the top 40 finalists for its Igniting Innovation 2016 Awards.
- Infosys Finacle was rated as a Market Leader in Ovum’s Core Banking Decision Matrix for Europe.
- Infosys Finacle was positioned as one of the top selling solution in IBS Sales League 2016.
- Infosys Finacle was recognized for Best Innovations in Digital Initiative – Middle and Back Office and the Best Islamic Banking Technology Provider in the Middle East at the 2016 Private Banking Middle East Awards.
- Infosys was named the Tableau GSI Partner of the Year.
- Infosys was named the Hitachi Data Systems Innovation Partner of the Year.
- Infosys Annual Report 2014-15 has received the ‘Gold’ award in the ‘IT’ category at the League of American Communications Professionals Vision Awards 2014. It recognizes excellence and best-in-class practices in communication and design. Infosys Annual Report 2014-15 is among the Top 50 Reports. The letter to the shareholder, incorporated in the report, has been adjudged the ‘Best Shareholder Letter’ in the Asia-Pacific Region.
- Infosys received several awards at the 2015 All-Asia Executive Team rankings by Institutional Investor magazine in the Technology/IT Services and Software sector. For the fifth time in a row, Infosys received recognitions in multiple categories, including first place for ‘Best CFO’, ‘Best Investor Relations’ and ‘Best Investor Relations Professional.’
- Infosys has been included in the Euronext Vigeo – Emerging 70 index. This index distinguishes the 70 most advanced companies in the emerging markets achieving the most advanced Environmental, Social and Governance performances. These companies have achieved the highest scores, as determined by the review of up to 330 indicators, assessed by Vigeo within 38 sustainability drivers.
- Infosys has been ranked among Asia’s Most Admired Brands 2014 by World Consulting & Research Corporation (WCRC), a leading brand rating and ranking company. Infosys features among the top 50 in the list of 100 brands from Asia that are noted for their loyalty, innovation, product category, brand aesthetics and design, among global consumers.
- Infosys has been named the IT Services Provider of the Year - Banking Financial Services and Insurance Sector by Frost and Sullivan, during the 2015 Frost & Sullivan India ICT Awards. The award, which is currently in its 13th year, acknowledges companies that have demonstrated outstanding performance in the Information and Communications Technology sector in India.
- Infosys has been honored with the first place in ‘Best CFO’, ‘Best corporate governance’ and ‘Most committed to paying good dividends’ categories at Asia's Best Companies 2015 awards for India, organized by FinanceAsia. Infosys also received the second and the third places in ‘Best investor relations’ and ‘Best CEO’ categories, respectively.
- Infosys has won the 2014 Asia IP Elite Award. The award recognizes companies that are leading the way in IP value creation in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Infosys has won the 2014 Thomson Reuters India Innovation Award in the Hi-Tech Corporate category. It honors organizations headquartered in India for their spirit of innovation in R&D as it relates to Indian patent publications.
- Infosys has won the DSCI (Data Security Council of India) Excellence Award under the ‘Privacy in Outsourcing Sector (IT-ITeS/BPM)’ category
- The 2014 Asian Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises (MAKE) award has been presented to Infosys. We are the only Indian company to have won it 12 times.
- Infosys has once again topped ‘ASIAMONEY’s Corporate Governance Poll, 2014’ in the ‘domestic country’ category. This year’s poll was expanded to cover Australia and Vietnam, and is the largest ever, with 322 select analysts and investors voicing their opinions
- Infosys was honored with several awards at the ‘Institutional Investor 2014 All-Asia Rankings’ in the IT services and Software category. The recognitions included Best CFO and Best Investor Relations
- Infosys has been recognized for its excellence in two categories – Innovation and Environment, Health and Safety in the 10th Indo-American Trade Excellence Awards
- Infosys has been positioned as a 'major player' for providing professional services to the Oil and Gas industry by IDC Energy Insights, a leading market intelligence and advisory services firm
- Infosys has been cited as a Leader and Star Performer in the 2014 Everest Group PEAK Matrix for life sciences IT outsourcing. In 2013, we were one of the major contenders, according to the Everest Group
- Infosys has been included in the top list of ‘Business Innovation and Transformation Partners’ by Lünendonk, a leading German IT and consulting industry analyst firm. Only 11 companies across all German consulting and IT companies make it to this premiere league
- Infosys Public Services won the ‘Hottest Government Contractor’ honor at the 13th annual Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC) ‘Hot Ticket Awards’ for developing innovative solutions to help the government
- Infosys Public Services has been ranked 16th in 2014 Healthcare Informatics 100. We have featured in the top 20 for three years in a row, based on revenues from healthcare IT products and services
- Infosys has been conferred the MPSP Excellence Award in the Market Agility category by Microsoft Corp. The MPSP Excellence Awards recognize superior performance, exemplary service and innovation by suppliers that demonstrate what it means to be a preferred supplier at Microsoft
- Infosys awarded a leading Green energy award, the Gold Award for sustainable buildings at the 2014 International Ashden Awards. The Ashden Awards celebrate pioneering businesses and organizations that are helping tackle climate change and transforming people’s lives
- Infosys AssistEdge and Openreach (infrastructure division of BT) won the Alsbridge Innovation Award 2014 for ‘Customer Service Seamless Desktop’
- Infosys wins Global Award for Innovation in Osteoporosis Diagnosis and Treatment, awarded by MSC Software, a worldwide leader of multidisciplinary simulation solutions
- Infosys has been ranked as a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Oracle Application Services Providers, Q1 2014 report
- Infosys inducted into the Winner’s Circle in the HfS Enterprise Mobility Services Blueprint Report 2014
- Infosys awarded the Highest LEED Rating for two buildings in Hyderabad
- Infosys named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: North American Applications Outsourcing, Q1 2014
- Infosys Finacle has been rated as a ‘Best-in-Class’ provider by CEB TowerGroup in its report titled ‘Core Banking Systems for the Large Bank Market’
- Infosys has been awarded the 2013 Ian Kiernan Award for Corporate Social Responsibility by the Australian Human Resources Institute.
- Asiamoney’s annual Corporate Governance Poll 2013 votes Infosys as the best in several categories including ‘Best Overall for Corporate Governance’ and ‘Best for Investor Relations’.
- Infosys bags platinum at the Asset Excellence in Management and Corporate Awards 2013.
- Infosys ranked third globally for corporate governance practices and second best for IR website in India by IR Global Rankings 2013.
- The National Outsourcing Association (NOA) has presented Infosys and BT with the 2013 award for excellence in telecommunication, utilities and hi-tech outsourcing.
- Infosys has been positioned in the winner’s circle in HfS Enterprise Analytics Services Blueprint 2013. The report recognizes Infosys for its significant scale in analytics, execution excellence across service areas, and responsiveness to clients.
- The CEB TowerGroup Mobile Banking Solutions Technology Analysis report has recognized Infosys Finacle as a ‘Best-in-Class’ provider.
- Infosys BPO has been positioned in the Leaders category in Everest Group’s Procurement Outsourcing (PO) Service Provider Landscape with PEAK Matrix Assessment 2013 report.
- Infosys is a winner of the prestigious Global Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE) Award 2013 for the ninth time. We have also won the Asian MAKE Award eleven times in a row.
- Infosys topped the 2013 Institutional Investor Rankings among all Indian companies across sectors.
- Finacle won the prestigious Best Core Banking Technology award in the Innovation in Technology and Transaction Banking Awards 2013, organized by The Banker (a Financial Times publication).
- Infosys China was recognized among the ‘2013 Top 10 Global Services Providers’ in China at the 5th Annual China Sourcing Summit.
- Infosys Public Services recognized by Avivia Health from Kaiser Permanente as a strategic partner to develop its innovative gamification platform to improve consumer engagement.
- Infosys Public Services Inc. has been named in the ‘Healthcare’s Hottest Companies for 2013’ list by Modern Healthcare, a leading healthcare publication for senior decision-makers.
- Infosys honored in 2013 Institutional Investor All-Asia Rankings.
- Infosys received Global Telecoms Business Innovation Award with BT .
- Infosys named IBM’s Smarter Commerce Business Partner of the Year for Australia and New Zealand.
- Infosys received the global award for excellence in biomedical engineering.
- Infosys won CorpU’s Learning Excellence and Innovation Award 2013 for ‘Connect Architecture’ program.
- Infosys recognized as a 2013 Environmental Tracking Carbon Ranking Leader for longstanding commitment to sustainability.
- InStep, the global internship program at Infosys, won the National Council for Work Experience (NCWE) Award 2013 in the ‘Best Large Organization – Short Term Placements’ category.
- Infosys positioned as a ‘leader’ in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Oracle Applications Management Service Providers, Worldwide.
- Infosys Cloud Ecosystem Hub conferred 2012 Golden Peacock award for the ‘Most Innovative Product / Service’.
- Infosys Edge won the NASSCOM Business Innovation Award 2013.
- Infosys ranked as a ‘leader’ in The Forrester Wave: Enterprise Mobility Services, Q1 2013 report.
- Infosys ranked No.1 among the best managed companies in Asia Pacific in the annual Euromoney Best Managed Companies in Asia survey, 2013.
- Infosys BPO ranked among Top 100 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 APAC rankings 2006.
- Infosys won the APICS Corporate Award of Excellence for 2006 in the ‘Education’ category at the APICS International Conference in Orlando.
- Infosys was rated among the Top 5 investor relations websites in APAC / Africa by IR magazine.
- ICAI judges Infosys Annual Report 2006 best in ‘Information Technology, Communication and Entertainment Enterprises’ category.
- Best Presented Accounts in ‘Communication and Information Technology Sector’ in SAFA (South Asian Federation of Accountants) BPA Awards 2005 and overall winner of the SAFA Best Presented Accounts 2005.
- Finacle from Infosys emerges as a ‘leader’ in retail banking platforms.
- Nandan M. Nilekani receives Dataquest IT Person 2006 award.
- Infosys named the most admired company for the 6th consecutive survey by Asia Wall Street Journal.
- Infosys recognized as the Best Company to work for in India, 2006 says the BT-Mercer-TNS survey published by Business Today.
- Infosys ranked #11 in Wired 40 (2006).
- Infosys included in NASDAQ-100 Index.
- Infosys was ranked the Businessworld Most Respected Company in a survey.
- Nandan M. Nilekani recognized as one of the World's 100 Most Influential People.
- Infosys ranked #36 on the worldwide list of the World's Most Innovative Companies.
- BusinessWeek ranked Infosys #10 among World's Most Innovative Companies in the APAC region.
- Infosys was recognized as one of 74 Global High Performers chosen from Forbes' Global 2000 list.
- The Infosys Global Education Center in Mysore, India, cited by Fortune magazine as the ‘Taj Mahal of training centers’ .
- Nandan M. Nilekani joined World Economic Forum (WEF) Foundation Board.
- Infosys awarded DaimlerChrysler’s IPS Supplier of the Year 2006.
- Infosys was named Sainsbury’s IT Supplier of the Year.
- Nandan M. Nilekani was conferred the Padma Bhushan, India's third highest civilian award, by the Government of India.
- Infosys won the first position in SAFA (South Asian Federation of Accountants) Best Presented Accounts Award 2004 in the ‘Communication and Information Technology Sector’ based on the evaluation of the Annual Report of the company.
- Infosys topped the regional rankings for best Corporate Governance in Asiamoney's Corporate Governance Poll.
- Infosys received the Best Annual report award from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the tenth successive year
- Infosys won the Golden Peacock National Quality Award for 2004.
- SAFA (South Asian Federation of Accountants) Best Presented Accounts Award 2003 in the ‘Communication and Information Technology Sector’ was conferred on Infosys for its Annual Report.
- Infosys received the award from Global Finance magazine as the Best company in the ‘Computer Software Sector’ in Asia
- Infosys Technologies won the prestigious Global MAKE (Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises) award
- TIME magazine Global Tech Influentials list (August 2004) identified Mr. N.R. Narayana Murthy, Chairman of the Board and Chief Mentor, as one of the ten leaders who are helping shape the future of technology.
- Infosys won the 2004 Annual Asian Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE) award.
- Nandan Nilekani rated among the world's most respected business leaders in FT-PwC survey.
- Infosys Global Business Foundation School selected for the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD) Excellence in Practice in the ‘workplace learning and development’ category.
- The Medinge Group, a high-level international think-tank on branding and business, identified Infosys as one of only eight companies across the world as top brands with a conscience.
- Infosys training and development team won the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) BEST Award for the contribution of learning to organizational performance.
- Infosys rated No.1 by Technology Business Research (TBR), one of the leading high-tech market research and consulting firms, in its quarterly benchmark of the professional services industry.
- Infosys rated India's most respected company by FT-PwC survey.
- Infosys won the Best Annual report award of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the ninth successive year.
- Infosys ranked No. 11 in The Wired magazine’s list of 40 top technology companies.
- Infosys entered the Forbes-A list.
- Infosys won the Global Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises (MAKE) Award.
- Infosys ranked 34 among Wired Magazine's 40 companies that are reshaping the global economy.
- BusinessWeek ranked Infosys No. 74 among the top 100 fastest growing IT companies in the world.
- Infosys ranked No.1 Employer in the IT sector by Dataquest for the second time in a row.
- Ranked the Best Employer in India by Business Today-Hewitt in their annual survey.
- Rated among the best Under a Billion Forbes Global 200 small companies for 2002 by Forbes Global.
- Awarded the Global Corporate Achievement Award 2002 for Asia Pacific Region by Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU).
- Awarded Diamond Award for the marketing initiative WIBTA by Information Technology Services Marketing Association (IMTA).
- Ranked as the Best Managed Company In India by Asiamoney.
- Ranked No.1 among Asia's Leading Companies in India by Far Eastern Economic Review.
- Rated the Most Respected Company in India by Businessworld.
- Rated the Most Globally Competitive Company, Most Dynamic Company, Most Ethical Company and Best IT Company by Businessworld.
- A Financial Times-PwC survey listed Infosys among 50 companies that demonstrate the most integrity.
- Featured among the first 250 companies of the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500.
- Infosys awarded CII-Exim Bank Award for Business Excellence.
- Infosys won the Annual Corporate University Xchange Excellence Award for 2002 for 'Aligning Corporate Learning to Business Strategies'.
- First among 37 India-based companies in the Review 200 – Asia's Leading Companies survey 2001 – by the Far Eastern Economic Review.
- Ranked No.1 in the Best Employers in India 2002 survey conducted by Hewitt Associates for the second consecutive year.
- First in the Dataquest Employee Perception Survey conducted in the top 20 Indian software companies.
- First rank in the BusinessWorld's ‘India's Most Respected Company’ survey.
- Corporate Citizenship Award by the Economic Times.
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India National Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance by the Ministry of Law, Justice and Company Affairs, Department of Company Affairs, Government of India.
- Golden Peacock Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance in the Global Category by the World Council for Corporate Governance, London.
- Ranked No.1 in CG Watch 2002, a corporate governance survey of emerging market companies by CLSA Emerging Markets.
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India award for best presented annual report in 2001 for the seventh successive year.
- Award by Computer World magazine in recognition of the contributions in the social area using IT.
- Best regional software house award by Financial Technology Asia.
- Asiamoney award for best investor relations in India for 2001, best managed company in India for 2001, and best managed company of the decade in India 1991–2001.
- Award for outstanding contribution towards the promotion of Indo-German Economic Relations, 2001 by the Indo-German Chamber of Commerce.
- Mr. N.R. Narayana Murthy, Chairman and CEO, named among the 25 most influential global executives by TIME/CNN.
- Infosys ranked No. 1 among the most respected companies in India by the BusinessWorld-IMRB Survey. Infosys also ranked number one on 13 of the 18 parameters in the survey.
- Infosys ranked No.24 in the Smart 100 list by Smart Partner magazine.
- Ranked 45 among the top 100 Market Leaders by the DiamondCluster Center for Market Leadership in 2000 – 2001.
- Infosys ranked No.2 in corporate governance in a survey of 495 emerging market companies by CLSA Emerging Markets.
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has adjudged the Annual Report and Accounts of Infosys for the year ended March 31, 2000, as the best among the entries received from Non-Financial Private Sector Companies for the Best Presented Accounts Competition 1999–2000. This is the sixth consecutive year that Infosys has won the Silver Shield.
- The Business Today-Hewitt Study, to find out which companies have really charged the 'emotional and intellectual energy' of their managerial employees, rated Infosys Technologies as the Best Employer of India. Infosys emerged first in a survey of 155 companies.
- Only two years after making its debut in the Far Eastern Economic Review's Review 200 listings, Infosys topped the ranking of Indian corporates.
- Voted India's Best Managed Company four years in a row (1996, 1997, 1998 and 1999) by the Asiamoney poll.
- For the fifth year in succession, Infosys received the Silver Shield from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the Best Presented Accounts among the entries received from non-financial, private sector companies, for the year 1998–1999.
- Infosys was awarded the National Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance by a panel of judges chaired by former Chief Justice of India, P.N. Bhagwati. This award is conferred by the Government of India and sponsored by Unit Trust Of India.
- Infosys was awarded the Ramakrishna Bajaj Quality Award, based on the Malcolm-Baldrige criteria by the Indian Merchants' Chamber.
- Infosys won the Best Regional Software House award by Financial Technology Asia Magazine, Hong Kong.
- Won a special award as Technology Pioneer (2000) from the World Economic Forum.
- Won the Corporate Award for excellence in Corporate Governance, Bombay Stock Exchange, India.
- Infosys was selected as one of Asia's Leading Companies in the Far Eastern Economic Review's REVIEW 200 Survey. Infosys was selected as one of the top 10 companies in India and ranked second in ‘Overall Leadership’ and first as the ‘Company that Others Try to Emulate’.
- Infosys was voted India's most admired company by The Economic Times Survey of India's Most Admired Companies.
- Won the Best Managed Company award (1999) by Asiamoney magazine.
- Won the Dataquest IT Pathbreaker award.
- Selected as an Organization with Progressive Business Strategies by the World Strategy Forum.
- Featured in Forbes Magazine's list of 20 most promising small companies in the world.
- Received the IETE Corporate Award for Performance Excellence in Electronics, Telecommunications, and IT Industry for the year 1999 from Institution of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers.
- Received the ICAI Silver Shield for ‘Best Presented Accounts’ for the fourth consecutive year.
- Awarded the status of an International Super Star Service Export House in accordance with the provisions of the Government of India's new Export Import (Exim) Policy. Infosys was the first company to get this status.
- Won National Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance – sponsored by the Unit Trust of India.
- Won the award for the Best Published Corporate Accounts in the non-financial sector for 1996–1997 awarded by the South Asian Federation of Accountants.
- Ranked first in the Award for Corporate Excellence, the Economic Times, India.
- Best Annual Report Award for 1997–1998 from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi.
- Won Company of the Year from The Economic Times Awards for Corporate Excellence.
- Infosys was judged one of India's most remarkable and rapidly-growing entrepreneurial companies by the World Economic Forum.
- Infosys won the Best Regional Company Award, Bangalore Stock Exchange.
- Infosys received the National IT Award under ‘Best Packaged Application Category’ for Bancs2000, Computer Society of India.
- Voted one of Asia's Best Managed Companies by Asiamoney.
- Won the Special Award for Excellence under the category ‘Innovation of new products,’ Electronics and Computer Software Export Promotion Council, New Delhi.
- Received the Award of Certificate of Merit for Exports Performance, Ministry of Commerce, Government of India.
- Won the Lloyds Rolling Trophy for Global Excellence, CRB Capital Markets Ltd.
- Won the Best Annual Report Award, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi.
- Voted as one of Asia's Best Managed Companies by Asiamoney.
- Won the Best Annual Report Award, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi.
- Received the All India Shield Award for Excellence in Export in the ‘Electronics and Computer Software Section,’ Electronics and Computer Software Promotion Council, New Delhi.
- Received the Trophy for Excellence in Export Performance, Ministry of Commerce, Government of India.