How to vote
- Shareholders will have to choose between the three modes of holding, i.e. holding shares in physical form, holding shares in a demat account with a depositary participant connected to National Securities Depositary Limited (NSDL), or holding shares in a demat account with a depositary participant connected to Central Depositary Services (India) Limited (CDSIL).
- Investors having a demat account with a depositary participant connected to NSDL: Enter the depositary participant identification number (DP ID) and client identification number (Client ID). Example: DP ID: IN302902 and Client ID: 11111111
- Investors having a demat account with a depositary participant connected to CDSIL: Enter the 16 digit demat account number. Example: Demat Account Number is 1234567832145678
- Investors holding shares in physical form: Enter the registered folio number. Example: Folio: ITL000123
- If valid entry as per Step 2, Step 3 or Step 4 above is done, you will be able to cast your ballot. Cast your ballot by clicking on the check box corresponding to each resolution and make your selection by choosing "In Favor," "Against" or "Abstain" for each resolution. Alternatively, you can also click on the "Select All" button and cast your ballot.
- Click on the SAVE / NEXT button to preview your ballot selections. If the ballots are as per your selection, click on the SUBMIT button.
- Investors may cast their non-mandatory ballot only once on a resolution, using a specific demat account. If an investor has multiple demat accounts, he / she will be able to participate in the non-mandatory ballot separately, for each demat account, by using the respective DP ID and Client ID.
- The portal will be open for participation from 10 a.m. IST on June 3, 2008 to 5 p.m. IST on June 12, 2008.