Processing of Personal Information in Brazil
For the purposes of processing your Personal Information in Brazil, we will follow the Data Privacy Principles and Regulations of the General Personal Data Protection Law ('LGPD'). Please note that the following provisions will apply to you if you are a Data Subject (resident or citizen) in Brazil, in addition to Infosys Global Privacy Statement.
Cross Border Transfer of Data
In general, Infosys Limited, domiciled in Bangalore, is the data controller processing your Personal Information. We may transfer your personal data outside Brazil to third parties including countries where the data protection legislation may differ from that of Brazil.
As per the obligation called out under the Data Protection law in Brazil, when we transfer your personal information to Infosys group companies and service providers outside Brazil, Infosys as the transferring organization will remain accountable for the protection of your personal information and ensuring compliance with the applicable legislation, using contractual or other means to provide an appropriate level of protection while the personal data is being processed by the third party. Additionally, we shall also take all the necessary steps to ensure confidentiality and security of the transferred data.
Your Data Subject Rights in Brazil
As a Data Subject located in Brazil, you are entitled to the following rights:
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal data.
- The right to access your personal data that is being processed.
- The right to have correction of your personal data which is incomplete, inaccurate, or out-of-date data.
- The right to request erasure of your personal data.
- The right to portability of your personal data by expressly making a request for the same.
- The right to request the blocking of your unnecessary or excessive data which is not processed in compliance with applicable laws.
- Your right to request for review of decisions.
- based on automated processing.
If you are a resident of Brazil and you wish to exercise your data subject rights as called out above, please refer to section on exercising ‘Your Rights’ in the Infosys Global Privacy Statement.