Processing of Personal Information in California
For the purposes of processing your Personal Information in California, we will follow the Data Privacy Principles and Regulations of the California Consumer Privacy Act ('CCPA') and California Privacy Rights Act (‘CPRA’). Please note that the following provisions will additionally apply to you, if you are a Data Subject (resident or citizen) in California, in addition to Infosys Global Privacy Statement
Cross Border Transfer of Data
In general, Infosys Limited, domiciled in Bangalore, is the data controller processing your Personal Information. We may transfer your personal data outside California to third parties including countries where the data protection legislation may differ from that of California.
As per the obligation called out under the Data Protection law in California, when we transfer your personal information to Infosys group companies and service providers outside California, Infosys as the transferring organization will remain accountable for the protection of your personal information and ensuring compliance with the applicable legislation, using contractual or other means to provide a same level of protection while the personal data is being processed by the third party. Additionally, we shall also take all the necessary steps to ensure confidentiality and security of the transferred data.
Your Data Subject Rights in California
As a Data Subject located in California, you are entitled to the following rights:
- The right to be informed about the collection of your personal information.
- The right to access the personal information that we hold about you.
- The right to request deletion of your personal information where applicable.
- The right to opt-out of sale of your personal information.
- The right to portability of your personal information where applicable.
- The right to request correction of inaccurate and outdated personal information that we hold about you.
- The right to restrict the use and disclosure of your sensitive personal information.
- The right to not be discriminated for exercising any of your rights.
If you are a resident of California and you wish to exercise your data subject rights as called out above, please refer to section on exercising ‘Your Rights’ in the Infosys Global Privacy Statement.