Processing of Personal Information in UK
For the purposes of processing your Personal Information in UK, we will follow all the applicable Data Privacy Regulations, including UK General Data Protection Regulation. Please note the below provisions will apply to you if you are a data subject residing in UK, in addition to Infosys Global Privacy Statement.
Cross Border Transfer of Data
In general, Infosys Limited, domiciled in Bangalore, is the data controller processing your Personal Information. We may transfer your personal data outside UK to third parties including countries where the data protection legislation may differ from that of UK.
As per the obligation called out under the UK Data Protection Regime, when we process your Personal Information in countries deemed adequate by the UK Secretary of State we will rely on the adequacy regulations published by them to protect your Personal Information.
For transfers to Infosys group companies and service providers outside UK, where Adequacy decision is not available, we use standard contractual clauses or rely on a service provider's (UK data protection authority approved) corporate rules that are in place to protect your Personal Information. Additionally, we shall take all the necessary steps to ensure confidentiality and security of the transferred data.
Your Data Subject Rights in UK
As a Data Subject located in UK, you are entitled to the following rights:
- The right to access the personal information that we collect about you through DSARs.
- The right to be informed about the way in which we process your personal data.
- The right to obtain rectification of your personal data.
- The right to erasure of your personal data, where applicable.
- The right to object to processing of your personal data, where applicable.
- The right to data portability- meaning you have the right to receive the data in a structured format and to transmit the data to another data controller, where applicable.
- The right not to be subject to automated decision making.
- The right to restriction of processing your personal data, where applicable.
If you are a resident of UK and wish to exercise your data subject rights as called out in the section above, please refer to the section on exercising ‘Your Rights’ called out in the Infosys Global Privacy Statement.