Infosys ranked as North America Utilities Leader in ISG Provider Lens™ 2021 Report
Infosys has been ranked in the Leaders quadrant of the ISG Provider Lens™ North America - Utilities Industry - Services and Solutions 2021 report.
In its report, the Information Services Group (ISG Provider Lens™) ranked Infosys as a Leader in all three areas of its ratings: Digital Transformation Services and Solutions – Large Accounts, Next-Gen IT Services – Large Accounts, and Intelligent Business Process Management Services.
Key highlights from the report:
Infosys is expanding its strategic focus through investments in energy transition, grid modernization, and customer experience transformation solutions:
- Invests in growing its partnerships to drive innovation in the utilities industry, focusing on technology firms, startups, academic institutions
- Focuses on building industry-specific solutions in urban grid, energy transition, EV enablement, renewables and sustainability
- Offers clients flexibility in billing, providing transaction-based or outcome-based pricing
- Combines utilities domain knowledge with proprietary platforms such as LEAP, Nia and Polycloud
- Established Living Labs, which allows clients to incubate and create innovative solutions
Learn more about Infosys Utilities solutions.