Date November 3 – 5, 2020
Infosys is a sponsor at Software AG’s conXion 2020 virtual event, which takes place from November 3 – 5. Infosys offers solutions to optimize business transformation for global enterprises, with in-depth SOA, API, microservices strategy, architecture, and implementation. Infosys has been an alliance partner of Software AG for ~15 years. We collaborate with Software AG to offer world-class solutions which help clients navigate their business transformation — improving business outcomes and operational efficiencies.
At conXion 2020, Software AG has some amazing product innovations and upgrades to show you. Sample innovations that will be showcased are:
- New Adabas & Natural innovations on IBM Z, Linux and in the cloud, as well as a five-year roadmap for Adabas & Natural on z/OS and Linux
- Learn how Alfabet will make your decision making and IT delivery fast, flexible, better-informed, and consistent
- Take a dive into ARIS innovations that support your organization’s journey towards operational excellence
- See an action-packed 45 minutes of interactive presentations and demos on Cumulocity IoT
- Experience the role of self-service analytics in the overall analytics landscape with TrendMiner
- Get to know webMethods 10.7 — specifically APIs and microservices
- Learn about the smart IoT-based Tank Monitoring solution, jointly developed by Infosys and Software AG. The inventory management solution helps our clients re-imagine energy
There will be some fabulous customer stories to share, along with some free training, virtual showcases, and some of our trusted partners will be on hand. conXion is going to be spread across three time zones: DACH/EMEA, Americas, APJ, and subtitled in multiple languages.
An all-star line-up — which includes TV’s tech expert Katie Linendoll, disruptor extraordinaire Netflix’s Marc Randolph, and tech super-evangelist Guy Kawasaki — will motivate you to sit, listen, relax, and enjoy the show.
conXion may be a digital event but it’s a living expression of our brand — championing the potential for a new era of enterprise empowered by a truly connected world.
Looking forward to connecting with you at the event!