Date September 20 – 24, 2021
Location London / VirtualRegister Now
5G World returns in September as a hybrid event! Bringing the ecosystem live back together to share insights, join discussions and network with leaders from across the industry. With a digital version of the show alongside the event, you will have more you will have more opportunities than ever before to connect and inspire 5G innovations, in-person or online!
Panel Discussion – Telco edge cloud – From selling connectivity to selling capabilities
Telco edge cloud – From selling connectivity to selling capabilities
- How is enterprise edge changing and which business models will allow telcos to realize commercially viable edge use cases?
- Should telcos own a direct relationship with enterprises? Reviewing the model options
- How are service providers looking to position themselves and monetize the edge?
- Will edge really bring new revenues to telcos, and when?
- What are the right edge business models and for which telco?
Andrea Calvi, Senior Manager at Chief Innovation and Partnership Office, TIM
Juan Carlos Garcia, SVP Technology and Architecture, Telefonica Group
Andreas Olah, Senior Analyst - Digital Enterprise Services: Emerging Technologies, Omdia
Jinu Koshy, Associate Vice President and Global Head of Domain Consulting for Communication and Media, Infosys