Date: Aug 30 - Sep 3, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM to 05:10 PM MSTRegister Now
Infosys is a Gold sponsor at Big5G in Denver, Colorado from August 30 – September 3, 2021. Meet our team at booth no. 903 from August 30 onwards and let’s speak how we are helping our clients in the AI, 5G, Cloud and Edge.
Attracting over 3,000 senior attendees from across the 5G ecosystem, the BIG 5G Event is the largest gathering of 5G executives in North America, covering both network infrastructure and applications. Key industry topics will be discussed by 130+ 5G leaders, influencers, and innovators, from leading carriers including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile and DISH Wireless.
Panel Discussion - How is edge computing helping to innovate and redefine established telco business models?
Join Anurag Sinha- Industry head and SVP Communications and Media at Infosys along with speakers from Telus, Samsung for a panel discussion to discuss “How is edge computing helping to innovate and redefine established telco business models”
- Pioneering new standalone 5G business models at the edge
- Changing telco mindsets: Should edge processing and compute rather than pure connectivity embody the future of 5G?
- Why are expert partnerships so crucial for the both the technical and commercial success of 5G?
- What changes are required for developers to turn their attentions more seriously to working
- Jim Brisimitzis, Founder & General Partner, 5G Open Innovation Lab
- David Joosten, Regional Director Americas & Partner Markets, Vodafone Business
- Samer Geissah, Director, Technology Strategy and Architecture, TELUS
- Sanjay Kodali, Head of Networks Technology, Samsung Electronics America
- Senior representative from Infosys
- Moderator - Jennifer Pigg Clark, Principal Analyst – Cloud Infrastructure & Edge Computing, Heavy Reading