Date: July 26, 2021
Time: 3 p.m. Eastern Time / 12 noon Pacific Time
Location: VirtualConnect with us
The utilities landscape is being altered by disruption caused by energy transition. Your utility enterprise needs to be more agile, energy-efficient, and responsive to customer needs — your operations need to be on the cloud.
Participate in the virtual 2021 Digital + Cloud Summit for Utilities. Infosys, a Platinum Sponsor, hosts a panel discussion on a successful CIS implementation.
Attend ‘The roadmap to a successful CIS implementation’ and learn how Infosys helped Citizens Energy Group implement a new customer information system by leveraging Oracle Utilities Customer to Meter (C2M).
The virtual 2021 Digital + Cloud Summit for Utilities features thought leaders presenting new ideas and technologies that drive the utility of the future. The summit focuses on cybersecurity, finance and accounting, legal, regulatory, and policy issues impacting the utilities sector.
Presentation: The roadmap to a successful CIS implementation
Citizens Energy Group partnered with Infosys to implement a new customer information system. The service transformation is a roadmap for utilities to upgrade their legacy systems to advanced technology solutions. Learn how Citizens Energy Group successfully implemented a new Oracle Utilities Customer to Meter system.
- Jeff Ford, Director of Billing and Customer Service, Citizens Energy Group
- Steve Wenke, Managing Partner, AAC Utility Partners
- Rick Cutter, Partner, AAC Utility Partners, Cloud for Utilities
- Nasser Akari, Senior Project Director, AAC Utility Partners
- Kasturika Supkar, Utilities Customer Service Practice Head, Infosys
- Christina Schueneman, Director, Customer Solution Strategy, Oracle Utilities
Moderator: Shannon Campbell, Director, Business Development, AAC Utility Partners
Connect with Infosys
Write to Ram.Ramachandran@infosys.com for a virtual one-on-one meeting during the 2021 Digital + Cloud Summit for Utilities.