Date: January 27, 2021
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST
SAP S/4HANA offers simplifications, massively increased efficiency, and compelling features such as planning and simulation options in many conventional transactions. Yet because moving your complete application portfolio from on-premises to cloud-based SAP S/4HANA is a big investment, it can be difficult to even get organizational buy-in, let alone know where to start.
SAP, Microsoft, and Infosys have come together in this webinar to help you answer the following questions:
- Where should I start?
- How should I scope the project for my company’s unique upgrade needs?
- Which path should I consider: transition or transformation?
- What happens to my existing investments?
- hat is the level of business involvement and change management?
Join this webinar to learn how organizations took our recommended phased approach to transformation. Understand how Infosys’ proprietary tools bring predictability, reliability, and reduced risk to your overall implementation, while Azure can amplify responsiveness, innovation, and speed to market, securing the enterprise with single-point accountability.
Ramesh Chougule, AVP, SAP Cloud and Digital Lead, Infosys
Chris Ceska, SAP Solutions Leader – Global Black Belt Team (GBB) – Azure, Microsoft
Damien Johnson, Chief Architect – Cloud Service Provider Strategy, SAP
- Infosys Catalyst for SAP S/4HANA
- On-demand Webinar: SAP on Azure Achieve Resilience Through Innovation with Infosys Cobalt
- Point of view: Innovation, Intelligence, Standardization: The Future of Enterprise Cloud Apps
- Point of view: ERP's Cloud-centric decoupled development – the gateway to innovation