Date: June 13-16, 2022
Duration: 4 daysRegister Now
Join Us for The World of Data Collaboration
Snowflake Summit is not just a great user conference. This year will be different. You will deal in data. You will have live access to the people and organizations that comprise the Data Cloud. You can also collaborate around data with the intent of developing new data products and data apps that will help drive your business forward—inside and out. Then, catch your breath and learn all about the new innovations coming to the Data Cloud, so you can have the power, speed, and flexibility to execute your most critical data workloads.
Learn from hundreds of technical, data, and business experts about what’s possible and what’s next for you in the Data Cloud. Snowflake Summit 2022 is all about The World of Data Collaboration.
- Insights on how Retail enterprises can accelerate their cloud journey with Infosys omni channel intelligence solution
- How to unlock maximum value from Data analytics
- How to navigate through Digital transformation journey seamlessly
- The Cube Interview: Digital TV broadcast live at Snowflake summit with Sunil Senan, SVP and Business Head, Data and Analytics, Infosys & Chris Degnan, CRO at Snowflake
- Snowflake Studio Interview: Rajeev Nayar, VP, Chief Technology Officer, Data Analytics, Infosys with Sunny Bedi, CIO & CDO at Snowflake
- Retail Cloud Keynote Session: Srinivas Gopal Sugavanam, VP & Data Analytics Practice Head, Infosys with Rosemary Hua, Global Head of Industry GTM, Retail & CPG at Snowflake
- Retail Executive Panel discussion: The Future of Retail Data Collaboration: Snowflake’s Retail Data Cloud
- Sanjeev Bode, AVP Consumer, Retail & Logistics, Infosys
- Featured Customers: Under Armour, Hershey’s, Walgreens
- Featured partners: Infosys, MSFT
- Breakout sessions with customers:
- Addressing the bottlenecks towards digital transformation | Date: 15th June
- Unlocking value from data analytics | Date: 15th June
Infosys is a global leader in next generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the system and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE:INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.