Date: May 25-26, 2022
Time: 09:00am onwards
Venue: Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel, Chicago, US |Booth No. 10Register Now
As the world prepares for a new post-pandemic reality, the supply chain function is under immense pressure to reinvent itself and become smart enough to predict any such disruption and resilient enough to not let the disruption affect business continuity.
The Reuters Supply Chain Planning USA 2022 event brings together leading experts and thought leaders from the supply chain industry to explore how to establish a robust digital infrastructure, maximize supplier collaboration, and successfully scale new innovations in demand planning.
Connect with Infosys
Infosys is a Platinum-level sponsor at the Supply Chain Planning USA 2022 event this year.
Visit us at booth # 10 to discover our SAP innovative use cases, solutions and offerings and learn from our experts how we can help your organization with supply chain transformations.
More details on the event: https://events.reutersevents.com/supply-chain/planning-usa
- How do the supply chain planning processes and tools need to transform to address future disruptions by sensing, analyzing, and responding at the speed?
- Align scenario planning data with your business priorities (for example cost, demand and forecasting) to improve decision-making capabilities when disruptions hit to maximize business continuity
- Explore the role external risks play in your strategic relationships with external partners so that everyone has visibility over potential risks and ownership of their role to correct issues
- Carol Ptak, Partner, Demand Driven Institute,
- Ramesh Chougule, AVP, SAP Digital and Cloud Leader, Infosys
Panel discussion moderator:
- Srinivas Krishnamoorthy, SAP Supply Chain Leader, Infosys
Infosys is a global leader in next generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the system and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE:INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.