Date: October 19, 2022
Time: 8 AM Pacific/11 AM EasternWatch Now
The insurance industry is ripe for digital transformation, and legacy applications are being replaced with new-age, modern tech. Two trends are accelerating the need for this transformation: Digitally savvy customers and Speed to market as a competitive differentiator.
Additionally, carriers must comply with ever-evolving state regulations that govern the insurance industry. With a high turnover in the workforce, the role of up-skilling agents & adjusters lies at the heart of the digital transformation. Despite the advancement of digital adoption technology, multiple carriers still use outdated training technology and techniques.
Infosys and Whatfix on 19th Oct hosted a webinar on "Unlock the full value of Digital Transformation in Insurance with Digital Adoption." As part of the webinar, we shared tips for increasing productivity, reducing errors, and processing claims and service tickets faster with a Digital Adoption Platform.
Our panelists discussed the following topics in the session:
- How IT and L&D teams can leverage digital adoption platforms to manage change effectively
- How a successful Digital Transformation initiative can result in reduced operational expenses with lower compliance costs and faster policy/claims cycle time
- Why Digital Adoption Platform needs to be at the forefront of your Digital Transformation journey and how it can create a continuous training ecosystem with contextual assistance
- Mary Elizabeth Iannone, Director, IT Business Solutions, Westland Insurance Group Ltd.
- Richard Bores, DAP Evangelist, Whatfix (ex-Sentry University, Travelers)
- Sharath Hari, Practice Director, Everest Group
- Ravi Thakur, VP & Portfolio Head - Insurance, Infosys