Date: 16 June, 2023
Time: 10:00 AM JST onwards
Venue: TOKYO Midtown Hall & Conference, Roppongi TOKYO
3DEXPERIENCE Conference Japan 2023: Achieving Japan's Digital Transformation with Virtual Twins
This year's 3DEXPERIENCE CONFERENCE will be held as an in-person event for the first time in four years. The theme for this year is "Achieving Japan's Digital Transformation with Virtual Twins." Overcoming the waves of globalization, the once-in-a-century technological transformation, and the uncertainties in the global landscape, companies need to go beyond traditional boundaries to achieve growth. It is required to harness digital capabilities and strive for more than just traditional process improvements and productivity enhancements, but also to create a sustainable future.
At the Infosys booth, we will showcase our offerings such as Delmia Apriso, ENOVIA, Diota and Catia AR/VR solutions.
As one of the Gold Sponsors of 3DEXPERIENCE CONFERENCE JAPAN 2023, Infosys will be presenting our 3D EXPERIENCE Accelerators and differentiators in our booth.
Our 3DEXPERIENCE capabilities are integrated with different accelerators, methodologies, solution techniques and readymade templates based on industry best practices and Infosys experience across many projects over the years
Infosys Booth Presentation
Introducing the Delmia Apriso Center of Excellence (COE) - how more than 100 certified consultants work on solutions for production execution, quality control, inventory and warehouse management, and maintenance management, with a special emphasis on sustainability.
Our 3DEXPERIENCE (3DX) solutions span the product lifecycle – from concept through end-of-life disposal. We combine IP tools with open-source components to enable cost-effective, quality products across all domains, on time, every time. Our digital tools boost efficiency of the product lifecycle.
- Infosys has been an SI partner with DS for the last 2 decades
- Large team of PLM + MES Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers and Developers
- Domain Expertise: Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense, Hi-Tech, Medical Devices, Retail (Apparel, CPG), Automotive, Discrete Engineering
- Global Development infrastructure comprising offshore Enovia COE and lab at India location
- DELMIA Apriso Leads the Way in Manufacturing DX Realization: The Process and Key Points to Consider
- AR and field data collection and management technology with Diota solutions - how to utilize actionable virtual twin experiences in manufacturing
- Efficiently collaborate with partner network by implementing 3DEXPERIENCE ENOVIA, enhance legacy integration and improve PLM architecture in conjunction with cloud infrastructure