Date: April 19, 2023
Time: 8:30 AM GMT onwards
Location : ExCeL, London
If you need any details regarding Infosys at Oracle CloudWorld Tour 2023, then please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transform to a Cloud-Connected Enterprise with Infosys and Oracle Keeping up with today’s rapidly evolving business drivers means building resilience in your enterprise. To remain relevant, companies urgently need to reimagine their business in the cloud and accelerate outcomes. Infosys and Oracle are enabling enterprises to become cloud-connected with unique, powerful, comprehensive, and accelerated transformation solutions. Join us at Oracle CloudWorld Tour London 2023 to know how we can enable it for you.
Infosys as one of the top sponsors at Oracle CloudWorld Tour will be showcasing our IP and differentiators powered by Infosys Cobalt at our booth and speaking session. The event provides a platform for customers and partners to learn about cloud applications and technology from the people who build them and the community that uses them.
Infosys Speaking Session
Empowering a Premier University by Leveraging Robust, Secure, and Scalable OCI
2:15 PM - 2:45 PM BST
Capital Suite, Level 3, Room 3
Discover how a leading global UK university, University of Nottingham partnered with Infosys has transformed their existing Campus solution IT Infrastructure into a modern & robust OCI Gen2 platform delivering a Secure & Scalable solution.
A walkthrough on how this helped UON add more business on the cloud, modernize their applications tech stack, improve performance & reduce TCO (50% reduction in infrastructure cost, and up to 40% lower total cost of ownership). How security enhanced with an end-to-end SIEM & WAF-based solution has provided complete DevOpsSec Service to businesses, once the solution went live. Result - zero-defect deployment & streamlined all student processes across various regions, with high levels of satisfaction among all stakeholders.
Paul Ellis, Solutions Architect, University of Nottingham
Vinay Jaiswal, Technical Architect , Infosys
- Cloud Infrastructure Strategies to move and migrate to—and invent and succeed with—Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- New developments in Oracle Autonomous Database, Oracle Database, and Exadata.
- Groundbreaking strategies to eliminate errors and enhance efficiencies using data for your business decisions
- Ideas to help finance teams move faster and make better decisions.
- Providing resilience in supply chains through visibility, control, and planning solutions.
- Real-world stories, best practices, and solutions to improve the employee experience.