Infosys Receives Five awards at the DevOps Industry Awards 2018
Infosys has been honored with five awards at the DevOps Industry Awards, 2018. The DevOps Industry Awards recognize organizations and individuals who have demonstrated noteworthy achievements for integrating and adopting DevOps practices.
Infosys was shortlisted for six award entries across five categories and has won the following awards:
- The ‘2018 Best Overall DevOps Project (Finance Sector)’ Award for developing a new relationship-based sales platform for a large insurance client to meet its go-to-market objective, while gaining Agile, DevOps and Front-End Track maturity.
- The ‘2018 Best DevOps Automation Project’ Award for helping a European Home Appliance manufacturer to quickly and reliably transform, operate and evolve 3000+ micro and large-scale applications with zero-downtime and 100 percent improvement in Recovery Time Objectives (RTO).
- The ‘2018 Most Successful Cultural Transformation’ Award for the successful cultural transformation of a 20-year-old+ portfolio for a leading US insurance provider involving more than 200 applications and 1,000 staff members. Infosys leveraged SAFe for lean agile thinking, its IP platform, design thinking and open source tool-based DevOps implementation to achieve scale while reducing cost.
- The ‘2018 Best Overall DevOps Project (Retail Sector)’ Award for the modernization of foundation data management for a top US apparel retailer. Infosys implemented extreme automation and leveraged DevOps best practices to achieve 99.99 percent uptime.
- The ‘2018 Best Overall DevOps Project (Communication Sector)’ Award for the setting up of a highly collaborative Agile ODC (Offshore Development Centre) with a fully integrated DevOps ecosystem for a leading Australian telco as part of Infosys’ Enterprise Digitization Program. Infosys helped reduce deployment time by 80 percent, improved time to market by 98 percent and scaled DevOps best practices to reinvent customer experience.
This marks the second successive year that Infosys has been honored at the DevOps Industry Awards. Previously in 2017, Infosys won two awards for Best Overall DevOps Project in the Retail and Entertainment/Media sectors.
With a high focus on customer experience, Infosys has enabled clients across industries to navigate their digital transformations while delivering exceptionally high-quality work. Infosys is committed to leveraging DevOps best practices to accelerate enterprise agility and help create a robust partner ecosystem, and these awards are testament to that commitment.
For more information please contact – PR_Global@infosys.com