Salesforce-Infosys: A strategic alliance
Infosys is a Platinum Partner of Salesforce.
Salesforce chose Infosys as a key global system integrator because of its:
- Proven industry-leading knowledge across key verticals
- Global presence and capability
- Strong technical knowledge and skills
Infosys has partnered with Salesforce (SFDC) in developing its competencies on sales cloud, service cloud, marketing cloud, force.com, communities, portal, Heroku, and many AppExchange technologies. Our footprint includes skills in force.com, customer relationship management (CRM), call centers, and SFA across several industries, including financial services, manufacturing, communications, and energy and utilities.
- Our partnership with Salesforce enables clients to benefit from next-generation solutions and a robust development and support
- Global pool of resources offering end-to-end services across packages
- Creation of a center of excellence (CoE) through which Infosys addresses the demand for cloud-based CRM applications. The CoE caters to Salesforce, a software as a service (SaaS) offering and Force.com, a platform as a service (PaaS) offering.
- Development of customized business applications with Salesforce's multi-tenant hosted infrastructure.