SAP is at the center of today’s technology revolution, developing innovations that help its customers run at their best. As the market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps organizations and industries combat the damaging effects of complexity, generate new opportunities for innovation and growth, and stay ahead of competition. SAP applications and services enable more than 282,000 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. For more information, visit
Infosys is an SAP Global Services Partner, which is the highest level of SAP partnership. The partnership, which has been in existence since 2008, has board-level sponsorship from both Infosys and SAP to drive joint strategic initiatives in areas such as S/4HANA, cloud, business networks, mobility, and platforms across all major industries, geographies, and lines-of- business (LOBs).
Infosys has collaborated with SAP to innovate and develop solutions such as the SAP Retail Execution 3.0 for strategic clients.
Features of the Infosys-SAP partnership:
- Infosys is a SAP Global Service Partner since 2008. Infosys leverages its global relationship and executive sponsorship to provide enhanced solution delivery and value-add to clients
- Infosys collaborates with SAP to innovate and develop solutions such as Retail Execution 3.0, and has created multiple solution extensions such as Clinical Trial and Supply Chain Management (CTSM) for the life sciences industry. Infosys has also created a pre-packaged framework and template to reduce the implementation cost and timeline
- Infosys is SAP-certified in solution implementation using the Run SAP methodology. Infosys offers services on Run SAP Methodology – a proven methodology to optimize implementation, rollout, upgrade, and ongoing application management of end-to-end solution operations, and reduce total cost of ownership for its clients
- Infosys is certified on SAP AMS (Application Management Services). This certification recognizes our ability to deliver high-quality application management services that are based on SAP technology
- Infosys is a ramp-up partner of multiple SAP solutions such as CRM 7.0 and NetWeaver, and an early adopter of new and emerging solutions such as S/4HANA and Simple Finance, CEC (Customer Engagement and Commerce), and Business Networks . The insight is used to help clients in adopting and implementing the latest and most appropriate solutions
- Infosys is beta test partner for the SAP BI product release
- Infosys regularly conducts roundtables along with SAP and clients around new solution areas such as HANA and Simple Finance (S/4HANA) to evangelize the solution adoption
- SAP and Infosys co-presented with Unilever to showcase the retail execution implementation success story at SAPPHIRE NOW 2014
- Joint initiative for Infosys owned EAI Migration methodology – the XY2XI solution
- Infosys is a charter partner of the SAP Enterprise Services Architecture Community , a collaborative, cross-industry program that enables partners and customers to define the way software is developed and deployed to solve evolving business requirements