Databricks is the Data + AI company. With origins in academia and the open-source community, the company was founded in 2013 by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake, and MLflow. Built on a modern Lakehouse architecture in the cloud, Databricks combines the best of data warehouses and data lakes to offer an open and unified platform for data and AI.
Today, more than five thousand organizations worldwide —including Shell, Comcast, CVS Health, HSBC, T-Mobile, and Regeneron — rely on Databricks to enable massive-scale data engineering, collaborative data science, full-lifecycle machine learning, and business analytics. See real world examples.
Headquartered in San Francisco with offices around the world and hundreds of global partners, including Microsoft, Amazon, Tableau, Informatica, Cap Gemini and Booz Allen Hamilton, Databricks is on a mission to simplify and democratize data and AI, helping data teams solve the world’s toughest problems.
About the Partnership
Infosys and Databricks share a strategic business partnership, which enables us to provide significant benefits to our customers. Our global partnership has helped enterprises accelerate their digital transformation and application modernization initiatives with superior unified data analytics solutions. Together, we help new and existing clients address the key pain points of flexible data consumption, on demand compute with optimized engine. Provide flexibility in terms of seamless integration to cloud services, usage of familiar language and environment and more data sources coverage. We bring the scale, expertise, and technology to deliver application modernization programs at a global level. The partnership is also driving innovations for the creation of best-in-class industry solutions built using Databricks.
- Infosys and Databricks joint Client Solution creation, Joint advisory on architecture, roadmap strategy and tool rationalization strategy facilitates platform architecture, best performance with optimized cost and quicker implementation strategy for our customers
- Innovating new Solutions and Accelerators to facilitate faster Cloudification and monetization with flexible cloud platform options
- Consultation and implementation with trained and certified Infosys Practitioners along with Databricks partners
- Platform Modernization & Monetization with Databricks
- Databricks Consulting Services
- Databricks Implementation Services
- Data Analytics Services with Databricks
- Data Migration services to Databricks Platform
- Tools, Accelerators and Data platforms using Databricks with multi-platform support
- Data migration tools & accelerators
- Data Platform Reengineering tools & accelerators
- Template driven data pipeline tools & accelerators