Fadata Group is a leading provider of software solutions for insurance companies worldwide. It helps insurers stay competitive in the digital economy by implementing the processes needed to connect faster and more effectively with their customers and distribution partners.
Recognized as a market-leading solution provider by analysts at Gartner and Celent, Fadata has clients in over 30 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America.
Learn more about Fadata here.
About the Partnership
The recent alliance between Infosys and Fadata enables insurers to accelerate product implementations and launch them on the INSIS digital platform. The platform helps insurance companies enhance customer experience, reduce time to market, improve process performance, strengthen operational control, and improve compliance.
Through the Infosys-Fadata partnership, insurance organizations can offer their customers enriched features and customized modules. Furthermore, the organizations benefit from end-to-end implementation services, reusable tools and accelerators, data migration support, and maintenance services for the INSIS platform.
As part of a comprehensive feedback and continuous improvement 360-degree mechanism with Fadata, Infosys consistently upgrades the INSIS platform by adding new features and functionalities based on client and market needs. The Infosys Upgrade Assessment tool issues an instant recommendation report on the target version to upgrade the INSIS platform. Infosys has dedicated over 250 experienced and skilled subject matter experts (SMEs) for the INSIS platform. This, in addition to our strong legacy of serving insurers through industry-leading knowledge and expertise across platforms and businesses, gives us an edge in risk-free implementations and digital engagement.
Leveraging vast end-to-end quality assurance experience, gained from various insurance and Fadata engagements, Infosys has created a reusable repository of artifacts comprising over 25 INSIS-specific business workflows, more than 300 test cases, and a compatible regression pack of nearly 1,500 test cases that can be used for test-driven development (TDD) across different modules of INSIS.
- Enhanced customer experience by monitoring, designing, and implementing customer feedback
- Reduced time to market by utilizing pre-built items in a vast array of repositories and product configurations with minimum coding
- Better process performance with flexible and open architecture to integrate seamlessly with customer ecosystems
- Stronger operational control through robust authorization and permission structures
- Improved compliance with GDPR and other regulatory requirements with in-built country layer for multiple markets
Infosys has a track record of success in delivering large-scale transformation programs that help insurers in enhancing customer experience and reducing operational costs. The Infosys Fadata Center of Excellence (COE) provides a variety of INSIS platform services such as product implementation, integration, customization, and configuration while ensuring maximum out-of-the-box implementation as well as application maintenance, operations, and management of various environments. Early adoption of the INSIS platform gives insurers a competitive advantage by addressing the challenges of legacy systems. Through the COE, Infosys and Fadata provide a host of reusable artifacts, best practices, tools, and accelerators as listed below:
- Application Upgrade: For insurers looking to upgrade to the latest version of INSIS, Infosys has developed an Upgrade Factory Model with a proven assessment framework and catalog. It helps clients access new features and functionalities seamlessly.
- Enterprise Scaled Agile Setup: Infosys manages the entire lifecycle of Fadata's INSIS components using DevSecOps toolkits. We leverage a typical scaled agile methodology with Agile Release Train (ART) to deliver requirements across integrated pipelines (CI/CD), supported by over 100 agile and SAFe-certified consultants working on various Infosys Fadata engagements. This approach focuses on unlocking core business value for our clients.
- Maintenance and Support: Infosys Application Maintenance Services (AMS) helps insurers in streamlining end-to-end application services, from incident/request intake to prioritizing, triaging, handling, and preventing recurring issues. In addition, we provide some built-in tools and accelerators to ensure seamless transition and execution of Infosys AMS.
- Testing and Quality Assurance Services: Infosys also performs application regression testing, performance testing, and functional unit testing. We also test the quality of the product using modular and BDD framework along with Selenium tools. Together, Infosys and Fadata ensure that the structural quality of the INSIS software remains intact by identifying patterns and improving development cycles.